the meaning of the life

Greg   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 pm GMT
When i was 6, i discovered my mum with 2 big guys in bed, the day after it was 2 other guys. I knew my mum was a wore, and i knew i was born like that. My mum used to prostitue herself, to feed. Now my mum is fat and old, and i shit on her face. YOu are all sacs à merde! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm GMT
I don't normally come across these messages, I accidentally opened this message. May be your Mom might have prostitute herself and may be that’s the way you are born but you are a new life into the earth who is innocent and it dosen’t matter how you are born that is not in your hands, but how you live is in your hands and what you do to make others feel happy and enjoy your life in a good way causing no harm to others. You may not know your mom situation when you are young. Be happy that she didn’t through you away after you were born and she has feed you to make you a person. May be you can try to do good and regain your respect by doing good deeds.
Franco   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 pm GMT
Life has no meaning. It's just a dream.
ng   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:54 pm GMT
On the contrary Franco. Life has meaning in itself, it is THE meaning.
Artem   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm GMT
The meaning of life doesn't matter. Life should be pleasant, and that's all.
greg   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 pm GMT
Life has a meaning for those who are French, but not for anybody else.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 am GMT
True Greg, the meaning of life for the French is the continuing struggle to deny that nobody gives a fuck about your language anymore.

Good luck with that, fellas.