Which country has the people with the toughest spines?

Matematik   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm GMT
The most PC, pansy countries are the Germanic or Germanic influenced nations, Scandinavia, Holland, UK and France.

However, which nations are the toughest, most un-PC?
Franco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm GMT
Israel?
Franco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 pm GMT
I exclude underdeveloped countries as they are not PC by definition. They have more emerging problems to deal with than political correctness, but among Western nations Israel has preserved a good a mount of nerve. Italy or Poland would come in second place.
Franco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm GMT
I think the Chinese are probably the thoughest cookies out there, I just wished they invaded Spain sooner than later and made something out of the mess that is this country.
Welcome, my yellow overlords!
Irony   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm GMT
Ignorance should not be confused with toughness.
Chinese people are soft as fuck.
Matematik   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm GMT
<<Chinese people are soft as fuck. >>

You sound like a Brit. I hope you're not suggesting British people are any tougher.
girth griffin   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:42 pm GMT
I'd suggest Iran, Afghanistan under the Taliban, Saudi Arabia.

Any place that executes people for blasphemy, being gay, educating women, giving health care to women, etc. is pretty un-PC. Also, Sudan (for genocide and perhaps slavery), and Somalia (for piracy) come to mind.

When it comes to global warming denial, I'd vote for China.
Irony   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm GMT
Good point Matematik.

Come to leeds and say that. I bet you will last 5 mins , tops.
Matematik   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm GMT
Leeds..? There all cowards that like to run scared, especially at the football matches..!!!
Anijzo   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:28 am GMT
Turkey, Eastern Europe (the further East the less PC).
Andros   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 am GMT
True that about Eastern Europe. Think about the situation of gypsy minorities. I doubt people would get away with that in the West.
Irony   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am GMT
Matematik, you have clearly never been involved in a violent confrontation in your life.
I suspect you have never left your home country either.
Why are you attempting to contribute to a thread on which you have absoloutly no experience of the subject matter?

And you shouldnt confuse being 'backwards' with being tough.

Lack of education is not a desirable trait.
Matematik   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am GMT
Lack of education..? "absoloutly"..?

DonĀ“t you mean absolutely..? You have made your self look so stupid and thick. The only trait you have is being a backwards gonk that likes to run from violent confrontations..!!

Oh.! before I forget Gillingham 3 Leeds 2 Your shit and you know you are..!!
Franco   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am GMT
Matematik you are drunk as always, typical on an English guy.Why don't you shoot yourself?
Franco   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 am GMT
Matematik you are good as always, typical of an English guy.Why don't you pat yourself on the back.