What languages are popular in Brazil?

sexymouse   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm GMT
Are there any statistics?

Aside from the obvious favorites like Spanish and English... what are he positions of French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc?
Last year was the year of France, so I'm thinking that French is a strong third. Is it?
Franco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm GMT
>>Last year was the year of France, so I'm thinking that French is a strong third. Is it?

No. The first three languages are:
1.Spanish
2.Argentinian
3.Mexican
Ren   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am GMT
Dont listen
English
Italian/Spanish
French

ps. dont listen to Franco. He is the clown of the spanish court of this forum
Penetra   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 am GMT
1. Tupi-Guarani
2. Quechua
3. Aymara
Khimik   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:20 am GMT
Los brasileños no aprenden idiomas. Bailan desnudos en la calle y hacen el amor con travestís en la playa. Nada más.
Franco   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:09 am GMT
La lengua más popular en Brasil és la mía, especialmente cuando está alrededor de la polla de mis amantes brasileños negros.
kemrakru   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am GMT
spanish
of course
Ren   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm GMT
English is the most popular, then followed by the ignorant ones who choose spanish because it is the easiest language for us to learn by far. No challenge
Portuguese   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 pm GMT
The easiest language to learn for the Brazilians is Portuguese yet they don't speak it properly so don't underestimate dificulty of Spanish.
Franco   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm GMT
Ren, You talk out of your ass, your so pathetic..!!
Gate-crasher   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm GMT
Spanish, and English at a far second.
Penetra®   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 am GMT
English and then Spanish, are by far the most important, especially for business-minded people in Brazil.
Italian would be the third. Further down the scale, you would have French (which used to be the foreign language taught in schools in my parents' time), German and Japanese, especially among "ethnics". Bu these are mostly learned for "recreational" purposes, or by people bent on immigrating to a country that speaks said language.
There's a growing interest in Chinese, again in business circles.
Ren   Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:15 am GMT
Oh Franco, shut up you hispanic bitch.
Penetre   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 am GMT
I heard many Brazilians respond in interview in French rather than in English and never in Spanish therefore French is as popu;ar as English and more popular than Spanish.
Penetre   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am GMT
I like sucking black cocks. Didn't I mention it before?