Which Germanic country has the toughest spines?

Matematik   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm GMT
No single Germanic nation is known as being exactly vertebrate, but some must be more so than others. The Dutch and Swedish in particular are well-known pansies who hate Chrinstianity, hate their own culture and wouldn't dare contradict a Muslim or a foreigner.

In my experience, the Germanics with the most spine are the Germans. They are rather proud of themselves as a nation, and many on the quiet are still secretly proud of themselves during the Nazi era - make of that what you will.

In my experience they are much more proud of their language than most other Germanics and don't instinctively fuan over foreigners.

I suppose out of Germanic groups anywhere, the Afrikaaners are the toughest, but I'm talking about countries as a whole rather than marginalised groups within an over-all hostile society.
Aritmetik   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 pm GMT
Austria and Swiss Confederation
gast   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm GMT
Thinker   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm GMT
I suppose just what a Germanic nation is is open to debate, but if it can be cosidered one, then I would say France is probably the toughest Germanic nation.
dAN   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm GMT
Romania
Smeagolszczyz   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm GMT
Poland
Aleksandr Nevski   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm GMT
The PIIGS.
GermanSwiss   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:45 pm GMT
<I suppose just what a Germanic nation is is open to debate, but if it can be cosidered one, then I would say France is probably the toughest Germanic nation. >

Are you on drugs? France is about as Germanic as Namibia! You complete wannabe spik cunt.
Namibian   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm GMT
Isn't Namibia a Germanic country? German is spoken there...
Harley   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm GMT
Why do northern European and "Germanic" countries get all the criticizing for being PC? People say southern Europeans are being less spineless because they speak out against stuff. But maybe it's because peoples perceptions of who should be saying things like that. If say an Italian or Spaniard or whatever says some non PC things, people view them as being a "patriot", but if some Nordic guy says the same stuff, people automatically brand them as some Nazi or supremacist just because they tend to make that association due to the past. So you can understand why they'd want to avoid looking like a bunch of racist assholes.
Franco   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm GMT
In my opinion Southern Europeans may say non PC things, but they rarely put them into practice. When a Nordic says non PC stuff people are afraid of them putting into practice what they think. Some call it Nordic honesty. A double-edged sword I guess.
Wondering   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm GMT
When it comes to PC, are British more like French/Italians or Swedish/Dutch?
crush the left   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 pm GMT
Germanic countries may be more spineless than Romance ones FOR NOW, but there is active back-breaking going on down there, especially in Spain. The government starts crushing children from the very initial stages. They even teach them that bestiality is ok. In one of those uber-PC pamphlets they hand out in sex ed style classes, it was stated that "one should be able to express their feelings without shame, whether it is a male, a female, or an animal" or something along those lines. If that's not depravity, I don't know what is. Although maybe it is a cunning jibe directed at South Americans, as Franco suggested.

As for which Germanic country is the most vertebrate. Probably Austria.
.   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm GMT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

<<Are you on drugs? France is about as Germanic as Namibia! You complete wannabe spik cunt. >>

Then NAMIBIA (after France)