Was it the UK or Senegal?

Curious   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am GMT
I watched some BBC footage from a UK election debate and every time they showed a shot of the audience what I saw was more like something you'd expect from the heart of the Congo than in Britain. Is this an accurate representation of the British population or did they artificially inflate the number of blacks out of some kind of PC consideration?
DHL   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:44 pm GMT
No it's accurate. Some places in the Uk are filled with blacks, asians, indians etc. And there are probably an extra million or two illegals living in the UK too, because if you read the race figures for the UK and you look at what you see daily in the streets of Britain the figures does simple not add up. :(
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 pm GMT
White English are migrating to Spain.
danny in russia   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 pm GMT
I've always thought that UK accepts so many blacks so as to be more like its master, the US.
media blackwashing   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm GMT
To be honest, in Britain there is 3x the amount of Indians alone than all the various proper African and Caribbean blackies put together. Bud bud ding dings (south Asians) probably out number Afros and Caribbean blackies 7 to 1 Also, if you combined all the Oriental nationalities into a yellow blob, they would probs out number the blackie blob 4 to 1.

Curious, not sure if you would be pleasantly surprised or disappointed to here this, but in truth the UK population is more like heart of the Ganga, Yangtze and Volga than the Congo. Its just that blackies just stand out more, that's all.
BB   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 pm GMT
Yes but Indians are better than blackies... just look at the black countries and compare that to India that is actually progressing. (And one big advantage of Asians are that they are not so violent) look at knife crime london or basically any black country... you will find gun and knife crime... It's all part of the HOOD!! Yo yo yo!!
NF Mike   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:58 pm GMT
BB, stick your Indians up your paki-loving anus and get raped by a herd of Negromen. You creepy flip flopping semi-multicultrualist (!) cunt.