Why do so many foreigners view Britain as this flawless, hea

Matematik   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm GMT
I am British, but quite frankly I detest the spineless, left-wing attitude of the bulk of it's population. I feel no real link to the bulk of people in this country a view them as a much of immigrant-loving, Christianity-hating sissies.

However, so many foreigners seem to bum Britian, even from rich countries like France, Spain and even Finland in my experience. I've spoken to deluded souls from France and Spain who view British politics as being some sort of model system - British politics are as corrupt as anywhere, just look up the expenses scandle.

British is hardly pretty either, its a tiny little shithole island populated by 65 million people. Less than half the size of France, and yet people go on about the beautiful British countryside, I much prefer to countrysides of France and Spain, much more varied and interesting.

I've even had foreigners from other European countries tell me that Britian has lower crime than their countries, what an absolute load of fucking nonsense, it seriously makes you wonder whether this idiots have even been to Britain - I suspect their just spouting second-hand information. Britian is as violent and unpredictable as anywhere.

Why is Britian viewed as perfect and flawless by foreigners even from rich countries? But why do I care? Let them have it, I am likely to be following the exodus of more right-wing Brits into Southern Europe, let the left-wing, spineless foreigners have this shitty little North Sea island.
.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm GMT
<<scandle>> ?

Are you really British?
ng   Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:10 pm GMT
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless
Spineless

We know that's your favorite word, now kindly shut up. That's enough.
Matematik   Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 pm GMT
<<Are you really British? >>

I wish my life was as care-free as yours. If all I had to worry about in life were spelling mistakes, life would be but a dream.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 am GMT
I have noticed that there is strong correlation between making spelling mistakes and being a dirty and an unorganised person.
Crunch   Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 am GMT
Because they look up to the UK as a model of spinelessness to which they aspire themselves. The continental progressives are still bogged down by some stoic right wing groups. They look to Britain as a model of how to crush those remaining opponents. Beat them into submission with wave after wave of the immigrants, refugees, propagate the values of intolerance to intolerance, intolerance to common sense, intolerance to everything that is not far left.
Matematik   Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 am GMT
In fairness, it works both ways I think. The more right-wing British faun over the idea of living in Spain and to a lesser extent Italy as they view them as being countries less marred by political correctness, have people with a less PC attitude, have less unnecessary health and safety laws, and in their perception less political red-tape and authorities that are more hands-on and get the job done instead of fanny around with PC matters.