Native French speakers ridiculed?

Visitor   Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 am GMT
Hi, after fucking all night with my dog Franco and my monkey Phony, I was reading all the books explaining that French is the most important language in the World.

They are from 1908, but it doesn't matter because French will be always the most important. Tonight I would like to know an Arabic or a Hispanic Gigolo. If I am lucky tomorrow I will have my bottom like the flag of Japan.

It is a wonderful idea, but I want to focus on this webpage. Do you think that French language and French speakers are ridiculed or simply French is really in decline? Or both?

Thanks. Merci.
Visitor   Sat May 01, 2010 7:48 am GMT
Sorry, I was thinking in Arabic, Hispanic and Black boys. There are a lot here in Paris. This is the webpage:

http://theworldwidedeclineoffrench.blogspot.com/
Visitor   Sat May 01, 2010 8:11 am GMT
Bwahahahahhahahahahahahaha,

There are several articles that I find very funny:

1. End of French exclusionism in Senegal

2. French and English in Europe:

Svetlana Carsten finds it particularly interesting that French as a foreign language has all but disappeared from Eastern Europe except in Romania. Not really what Francophonie propaganda would have you believe. It is also very interesting the trend by language over the past 3 years:

Spanish: an increase of 24%

French: a decrease of 42%

German: a decrese of 42%

3. Switch away from French to English is irreversible in Africa.

4. French Canada's fall and Quebec's isolation

5. Decline of French in Africa and the Americas

The documents used in the negotiation of the America Free Trade Zone were in only English and Spanish, which closely supports the Graddol thesis, suggesting that the Americas may become a vast bilingual zone for English and Spanish.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am GMT
I think that you should study English and Spanish, the true international languages.

The answer for your 2 questions is: yes, both. The native French speakers are ridiculed and French is in extreme decline.

Good luck tonight!
Visitor   Sat May 01, 2010 7:22 pm GMT
Thanks Franco,

My personal opinion is that Ï am a person with a lot of problems:

drugs, putting my personal interests before the interests of my Arabic boy friend, to be confused about my own sexual orientation, my long term psychological damage due to my sexual intererest in dogs and other animals, my fanatic personality and my freak behaviour.

But that's all. IMHO, I am a normal person.

I like to be your friend Franco, I know you're a tough motherfucker with a big dick...
Visitor   Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 am GMT
Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha,

I like to read the webpage:

http://theworldwidedeclineoffrench.blogspot.com/

At the same time, a Hispanic, an Anglo, a Black and an Arabic are breaking my bottom.

Do you think that my personality is psychological damaged or only my bottom?

Anyway, it is the most wonderful webpage. I recommend you
Baldewin   Sun May 02, 2010 6:56 pm GMT
Þjóðólfr of Hvinir   Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 pm GMT
Y a-t-il des poémes françaises "mythiques-patriotiques" qui ne traitent pas seulement avec la Révolution ? Une version française du discours de Jean de Gand dans le « Richard II » de Shakespeare :

Cet auguste trône de rois, cette île à sceptre,
cette terre de majesté, ce siège de Mars,
cet autre Eden, ce demi-paradis,
cette forteresse bâtie par la nature pour se défendre
contre l'infection et la coup de guerre,
cette heureuse race d'hommes, ce petit monde,
cette pierre précieuse sertie dans une mer d'argent
qui la défend, comme un rempart
ou comme le fossé protecteur d'une maison,
Contre l'envie de pays moins heureuses,
ce lieu béni, cet royaume libre, cette Angleterre.

???