The plight of homophobes in Europe

Crunch   Sat May 01, 2010 11:40 am GMT
I was born with homophobic reactions. I had never heard of a homo when one day I saw some guys doing it on TV. I was disgusted and repelled, even though I'd never heard of it before. It was a natural, innate reaction. I was born a homophobe. When I admitted it in public I was attacked by everyone, I was excluded and repressed. They tried all they could to reeducate me. I tried to like homos, but I couldn't do it. Now they treat me like someone with a mental illness. I heard that they've added homophobia to the list of mental illnesses. Why? What have I done wrong? Why can't I just be myself! It's not my fault I was born a homophobe. I didn't decide to be a homophobe. It wasn't a choice. It's who I am. Why are Europeans so intolerant to people who are different?
homo   Sat May 01, 2010 11:56 am GMT
Did you try having gay sex?
JJ   Sat May 01, 2010 5:43 pm GMT
So you hate people just because they are different from you? Homophobe!!! It's a phobia... a mental disorder!

Maybe to you it looks disgusting but maybe other people think you look disgusting?

Does that mean they should go and say Eeeeeeeuw to your face everytime they see your ugly face?
Smile   Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm GMT
What, were they just, like, riding each other on some daytime soap or something? lol