Is Swedish TV universally this bad?

Matematik   Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm GMT
I have just watched an episode of the Swedish TV series "Wallander", basically it's a police/investigation drama. The programme is absolutely littered with leftist propaganda, it's even worse than British TV.

Admittedly, this particular episode was about the murder of a priest, but every second line was anti-Christian propaganda, a dig at the Swedish church, or a dig a Christians in general. All the main characters were shown as being visibly uncomfortable with Christianity and mocking of it.

Throughout the programme were also blatant displays of overt feminism. The women police were shown as being clearly stronger and smarter than the females, the women are portrayed as always being in control and making the men look dumb.

As I said, I thought British TV was overtly politically correct and feminist, but I've never seen anything quite this bad. Have I just watched a particularly bad episode, or is this pretty typical of Swedish TV?
Matematik   Sat May 01, 2010 8:19 pm GMT
*females should read males.
Brainless   Sat May 01, 2010 8:33 pm GMT
...overtly politically correct and feminist

You forgot "spineless"
Crunch   Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 pm GMT
Yes, that's common. What I am most surprised about this business is that most Europeans are completely unaware of it. They watch it and don't even realise it's an obvious PC propaganda fest. Why is this? I guess most people have already been 100% indoctrinated at school, so by the time they start to watch these shows it's already perfectly normal.

It makes Chinese patriotic propaganda TV look bad.