French is very tough

Guest.   Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm GMT
The Hyper-Fanatics Flies like me are arrogants, Hyper-Fanatics, idots, liars and hallucinators. We know that Spanish-speaking world is shrinking, but it doesn't matter. I close my eyes and I dream that all people in the World never speak Spanish.

I know that I am stupid and Spanish is out of the top five languages and even it is less spoken as secondary language than Swahili, but I am a stupid hallucinator and I can't do anything.

<<English and French are the only working languages of the UN.

English and French are the only working languages of the International Court of Justice

English, French, and German are the only working languages of the EU.

French is the language of The European Court of Justice

English, Russian, French, German, and Japanese are the dominant languages on science while Spanish is slipping from the list.

In the Economic and Social Council, as of 2007, there are three three are working languages (English, French, and Russian).

The working languages of NATO/OTAN are French and English

English and French are the only 2 global languages. >>

We can see again the most powerful languages. The most powerful international institutions have them as working languages and it's a confirmation that they're the most useful language of the XXI century. as

1.French, Russian, and German will be the working languages of international institutions languages of the XXI century along with English.

2. Portuguese, Italian, and Japanese can be also in the top layer depending on several points.

3. Hindi, Chinese, and Spanish won't be in the 2 top layers. These languages are the losers of this new World order in languages. It is very interesting to confirm that Spanish is really in disintegration and its world is shrinking.

This data from Nicholas Osler are very similar to other data, like for example the expert in languages, David Graddol which are based on the number of native speakers alone and mere opinions.

In Short, Spanish-speaking world is shrinking. What hilarious data!

All people shouting together: Spanish-speaking world is shrinking!

All people laughing together: Bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha! Harharharharhar! Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!
Homme Fatal   Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 am GMT
Jonas Cuénin

08 décembre 2009

TV5 Monde, première chaîne francophone aux États-Unis, est disponible depuis le 8 décembre à La Nouvelle-Orléans sur le réseau câblé Cox New Orleans .

TV5 Monde est désormais disponible sur le câble à La Nouvelle-Orléans, une ville dont près de 20 % des foyers parlent le français. Les téléspectateurs peuvent la retrouver sur le canal 335 du bouquet de Cox New Orleans. « Cox est heureux de proposer TV5 Monde à ses abonnés à La Nouvelle-Orléans », a déclaré Jacqui Vines, manager général de Cox Louisiane. « L’influence du français à La Nouvelle-Orléans est considérable et c’est une langue d’histoire et de culture. Les programmes ciblés de TV5 Monde seront un hommage à l’éducation et la diversité de la ville. » Marie-Christine Saragosse, directrice de TV5 Monde, s'est aussi réjouie de l'arrivée de la chaîne à La Nouvelle-Orléans.

Pour célébrer sa première, TV5 Monde proposera les 12 et 13 décembre une programmation spéciale avec notamment la diffusion de Canadaville, un documentaire sur les victimes de l’ouragan Katrina qui durent quitter la ville, et Dans la nature, une émission qui part à la rencontre des Cajuns.

http://www.france-amerique.com/articles/2009/12/08/tv5_monde_disponible_a_la_nouvelle-orleans.html

Jonas Cuenin

December 8, 2009

TV5 Monde, the first French-language channel in the United States, is available since December 8 in New Orleans on the cable network Cox New Orleans.

TV5 Monde is now available on cable in New Orleans, a city with nearly 20% of households speak French. The viewers can find it on channel 335, Cox bunch of New Orleans. "Cox is pleased to offer its subscribers TV5 Monde in New Orleans," said Jacqui Vines, general manager of Cox Louisiana. "The influence of French in New Orleans is considerable and it is a language of history and culture. Targeted programs of TV5 Monde will be a tribute to education and the diversity of the city. Marie-Christine Zaragoza, Director of TV5 Monde, has also welcomed the arrival of the chain in New Orleans.

To celebrate its first, TV5 Monde will offer 12 and December 13 with special programming including dissemination of Canadaville a documentary on victims of Hurricane Katrina who had to leave the city, and Wild, a show that starts at meeting of the Cajuns.