Phonetics/linguistics & Bible

Young-Won Kim   Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 pm GMT
http://voicespec.com/board.cgi?id=test1&action=view&gul=836&page=1&go_cnt=0
Comparative phonetics
http://voicespec.com/board.cgi?id=test1
http://voicespec.com/

Phonetically explained Bible

1. The (so-called) seven apocryphal books (of The Old Testament)
http://www.answers.com/topic/bible ,
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bible ,
>> - - - . The Old Testament books shown in italic are considered apocryphal in many Christian churches, but they are accepted as canonical in the Roman Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the Armenian and the Ethiopian Oriental Orthodox Church. The Christian Old Testament parallels the Hebrew Scriptures with the exception of these books.

* I find that the (so-called) seven apocryphal books (of The Old Testament) are phonetically (parallel-) corresponding to/with the (below) seven Hebrew Scripture (The Torah) books respectively;
that is,
when "Joel" (of /Mo mouth sound) is articulated from /Ch (chest) /H (Hebrew) speaking posture, "Tobit" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
when "Kings" is articulated from /Ch/H, "Judith" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
when "Malachi" is articulated from /Ch/H, "I Maccabees" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
when "Zephaniah" is articulated from /Ch/H, "II Maccabees" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
when "Judges" is articulated from /Ch/H, "Wisdom of Solomon" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
when "Song of Solomon" is articulated from /Ch/H, "Ecclesiasticus" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
and when "Job" is articulated from /Ch/H, "Baruch" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced.

http://voicespec.com/board.cgi?id=test3&action=view&gul=125&page=1&go_cnt=0 ,
Though Korean/Japanese (modern but) conventional (Chinese-to-Korean/Japanese) translators say 三國史記/三國遺事/日本書紀/続日本紀/古事記/海東高僧傳/etc. are their (own ancient) history books, I find that 三國史記/三國遺事/日本書紀/続日本紀/古事記/海東高僧傳 are phonetically (parallel-) corresponding to/with Chinese (book of) 史記 (in all points of authors, book names, texts) and they are simple phonetic(al) replication of Chinese 史記 and have no value for history (or the likes/whatever).

I wonder whether or not the (so-called) seven apocryphal books (of The Old Testament) will be phonetically (parallel-) corresponding to/with the (above) seven Hebrew Scripture (The Torah) books in all points of texts/etc. also.

2. Old Testament & New Testament

* I find that there are phonetic(al) parallel/correspondence between Old Testament & New Testament books as follows;

Genesis / Peter
That is, when "Genesis" (of Hebrew/H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Peter" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Exodus / Titus /C2
That is, when "Exodus" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Titus" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Leviticus / Mark #
That is, when "Leviticus" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Mark" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Numbers / "Acts of the Apostles" /C2
That is, when "Numbers" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Acts of the Apostles" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Deuteronomy / Galatians /C2
That is, when "Deuteronomy" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Galatians" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Joshua / Matthew
That is, when "Joshua" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Matthew" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Judges / "Acts of the Apostles" #
That is, when "Judges" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Acts of the Apostles" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Ruth / Mark
That is, when "Ruth" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Mark" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
I Samuel / Luke
That is, when "Samuel" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Luke" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
II Samuel / John /C2
That is, when "Samuel" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "John" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
I Kings / Timothy #
That is, when "Kings" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Timothy" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
II Kings / James # /C2
That is, when "Kings" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "James" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
I Chronicles / Matthew #
That is, when "Chronicles" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Matthew" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
II Chronicles / Philemon # /C2
That is, when "Chronicles" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Philemon" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Ezra / Peter /C2
That is, when "Ezra" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Peter" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Nehemiah / James
That is, when "Nehemiah" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "James" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Tobit / Jude
That is, when "Tobit" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Jude" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Judith / John 2
That is, when "Judith" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "John" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Esther / "Acts of the Apostles" /C2
That is, when "Esther" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Acts of the Apostles" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
I Maccabees / Thessalonians 1 /C2
That is, when "Maccabees" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Thessalonians" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
II Maccabees / Timothy 1
That is, when "Maccabees" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Timothy" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Job / Timothy 2 /C2
That is, when "Job" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Timothy" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Psalms / Revelation /C2
That is, when "Psalms" (of /H) is articulated from English /C2 speaking posture, "Revelation" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Proverbs / Galatians
That is, when "Proverbs" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Galatians" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;
Ecclesiastes / Romans
That is, when "Ecclesiastes" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Romans" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced;

"Song of Songs" ("Song of"/C2 + Solomon/P) ("Song of Solomon" /H) / Hebrews
That is, when "Song of Solomon" (of /H) is articulated from English /T speaking posture, "Hebrews" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced.
* When speaking "Song of Solomon", if articulating "Song of" from English /C2 speaking posture and "Solomon" from English /P speaking posture, "Song of Songs" is metaphthong/MPh pronounced.

Same for the following:

Wisdom of Solomon / Peter 2 /C2
Ecclesiasticus / Titus
Isaiah / Corinthians 1
Jeremiah / John 3
Lamentations / John #
Baruch / Corinthians 2
Ezekiel / Peter # /C2
Daniel / Galatians
Hosea / Ephesians
Joel / Phillipians
Amos / Philemon
Obadiah / Thessalonians 2 /C2
Jonah / Romans # /C2
Micah / Peter # /C2
Nahum / Mark # /C2
Habakkuk / Matthew # /C2
Zephaniah / Colossians /C2
Haggai / Romans ## /C2
Zechariah / Timothy # /C2
Malachi / Corinthians # /C2

I wonder whether or not "Old Testament books" will be phonetically (parallel-) corresponding to/with "New Testament books" in all points of texts/etc. also.

How about Koran, the Buddhist scriptures, etc.??

bible (Scr/C2/Ch + ipture/P/Ch) Scripture

Tanakh/H/Ch = Testament/H(ebrew) = Scripture/P = Torah/GC/S
That is, "Testament" of Hebrew is corresponding with "Scripture" of English /P and "Torah" of Greek/GC /S.

Gospel (bi/S/Ch + ble/T/Ch) bible
Gnosticism (Gosp/T/Ch + el/C2/Ch) Gospel
Pentateuch (Tor/P/Ch + ah/C2/Ch) Torah
Azaria   Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm GMT
I sort of fathom where you pointing at, but I'm afraid of making a fool of myself, only by replying.

What are your conclusions on these Holy matters?

Thanks
Young-Won Kim   Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 am GMT
>> Azaria Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm GMT
I sort of fathom where you pointing at, but I'm afraid of making a fool of myself, only by replying.
What are your conclusions on these Holy matters?
Thanks

* I only/simply/frankly say that I world-firstly find/presume/explain the (phonetical/linguistic) fact/origin of how those (so-called) rather-mythical Holy matters have come into being.