Is Albania Europe's very own third world country?

JGreco   Sat May 15, 2010 12:31 am GMT
"Sorry, the real ignorant one is he who compares everything with Nazi Germany.

You called me ignorant. You hate ignorant people. Mentally retarded people are ignorant. Hitler killed mentally retarded people. Hence, you would have approved of Hitler killing retarded people."

Ethnic cleansing of Jews during WWII= The ethnic cleansing of
thousands Muslims by Serbian
military forces

No matter the differences in numbers IT IS ALL WRONG!! Despite this, you still argue which makes you still a BUFFOON and will add IGNORAMUS to your title too. I love how the administrators of this forum allows the Neo-nazis and white supremacist from all over the World here to post. It tells about the intelligence of the administrators of this forum to allow these poor excuses for human beings post here.
JDawg   Sat May 15, 2010 12:59 am GMT
It's good to see old Greco back again to put some sensibility into this forum of racists.
JGreco   Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 am GMT
I am real JGreco. Message above was write by an imposter.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
fuck traitors!   Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 am GMT
<<
No matter the differences in numbers IT IS ALL WRONG!!>>

IT IS ALL WRONG!! So why didn't Europe bomb Ruanda? Why did they choose to bomb fellow European Serbians and not Ruanda?

The reasons are POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN BOTH CASES:

1) They bombed Serbia out of Political Correctness (amongst other reasons). Must support the Muslims not the evil white Europeans.
2) They didn't bomb Ruanda out of Political Correctness. Let black man sort out his own problems, who are we evil white Europeans to tell them how to solve their problems. It would be offensive and condescending to treat them like little children... WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!

BOTH CASES BACKFIRED!

Political correctness may seem more or less harmless to some. Ah, what's the big deal, it's just harmless words. BUT, these examples show that Political Correctness is actually destroying Europe from the inside and outside, decaying its global standing and principles.

<<Despite this, you still argue which makes you still a BUFFOON and will add IGNORAMUS to your title too.>>

Please, stop advocating Hitler's anti-retarded policies.

<< these poor excuses for human beings post here. >>

Oh my, are you calling me an untermensch? How can you be so Nazi?
JGreco   Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 am GMT
I am a man, but I have a vagina!