Do Europeans realize that they are unimportant?

la paranoia   Fri May 14, 2010 1:43 pm GMT
Asia is not the future, is the present.

Cities like Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Singapore, etc are more evolved that any city in Europe or the Americas.

South Korea and Japan lead in R&D and number of patents. Their economy, on a bad year grows at 8%.
People in Asia don't care about Europeans, they are too busy building the future. If they an European language is just enough to sell products.

But Europeans believe they are the center of the Universe and feel they can patronize the rest of the world.

I remember an interview with Brazilian president Lula da Silva, where after he was asked about the destruction of 40% of the Amazon forest he replied that Europe only conserved 0.5% of its original forest. And they feel they have the right to teach values to the rest of the World. What a bunch of arrogant nincompoops. Same goes for democratic values in China.
Grenouille   Fri May 14, 2010 1:55 pm GMT
Ta gueule! Un jour le préstige de la glorieuse langue française sera restaurée. En ce moment-ci nous sont en train de négocier les frontières futures de la France et celles de l'Allemagne. Nous avons fait un accord de rattacher la Flandre, la Wallonie et le Luxembourg (le BeLux) à la France et les Pays-Bas à l'Allemagne.
Sherlock   Fri May 14, 2010 2:24 pm GMT
@Grenouille

Before trying pathetically to speak an european language like French, just take real lessons, I mean in a french speaking country, not in your iberic savannah.
Matematik   Fri May 14, 2010 2:26 pm GMT
<<If they an European language is just enough to sell products. >>

So you do have to worry about us because we're paying for that future you poor, peasant slit-eyes. The minute we stop buying your crap, you'll fall.
la paranoia   Fri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm GMT
If you dare to boycott our products. I will arrange for all Chinese people to jump on the air at the same time.
When they land, the combined weight of 1,337,490,000 people will produce an expansive wave that will bring down Western civilation
la paranoia   Fri May 14, 2010 3:10 pm GMT
I am a chink chink chink!

I like rice rice rice!
Matematik   Fri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm GMT
<<When they land, the combined weight of 1,337,490,000 people will produce an expansive wave that will bring down Western civilation >>

But it'll bring down yours too. Either way, you're tied in with the West and there's no escaping.
la paranoia   Fri May 14, 2010 3:15 pm GMT
I am a latrino. I eat tortillas, i\'m naked-footed and i gangbang with all my family.
Harpo   Fri May 14, 2010 3:26 pm GMT
<<When they land, the combined weight of 1,337,490,000 people will produce an expansive wave that will bring down Western civilization >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8dFM5t3lY

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/01/russian-journal.html
la paranoia   Fri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm GMT
Oh, no! Here come Godzilla! He eat us! Our small eyes no see him!