Which language is the most intellectual?

Franco   Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 pm GMT
yeah, in Cuba everything is free, education, healthcare, house.. because everything is shit. You have shit for free.
Franco   Sat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm GMT
Free Cuba healthcare system. A Cuban hospital:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cuba-hospital.jpg

Imagine having to pay for that!.
Franco   Sat May 15, 2010 9:56 pm GMT
<< Cuba is too much romanticized by western rich kids who think communism is cool.

>>

Exactly.
Franco   Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 pm GMT
La revolution hasta forever!
Definitely not Spanish.   Sat May 15, 2010 10:57 pm GMT
<<You would also be VERY grateful if you were expecting a baby, as Cuba has one of the lowest rate of infant mortality in the Americas only second to Canada. Cuba has universal free health care. >>

I'm rich, I can afford good healthcare. At the same time, I don't want to pay for other people.

<<And if you were not a twit, whose parents pay for your education, then you will definitely be most grateful as the Cuban Government provides free education for ALL, twits and non-twits. >>

I'm rich, I can afford my own education. At the same time, I don't want to pay for other people.

<<Cuba maintains twice the amount of public spending on education as its more wealthy neighbors, at 10% of GNP. >>

That is a bad thing, it means lots of taxes.
Definitely not French   Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 pm GMT
Cuba's GNP is only 0.1% of any Western country's GNP with similar population , so despite they spend 10% on education it is still much less money than Western countries have to spend in education. I never heard anyone saying: "when I finish my grade I'll go to Cuba to study a master". On the other hand many Cubans want to leave the island, and if there is not a massive exodus it is because Castro forbids people to leave Cuba. Strange considering how well people live in Cuba, where everything is free.
Juanjo   Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 am GMT
"western rich kids" (aka twits) hate Cuba because it goes against their beliefs that only the rich should have access to quality health and education.
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 1:28 am GMT
Do you really think Cubans receive quality healthcare? Did you ever set foot on a Cuban hospital?. You don't know what you talk about, western twit. Patients in Cuba must provide their own bed clothes because Cuba is so poor that Hospitals even lack that, not to mention sophisticated machinery like PET scanners. Communism is a a big failure and the promise for free healthcare, education, opportunities and such is a big lie. Communism only gives free poverty for everyone.

This is a Cuban patient receiving top quality Cuban medical attentions. Lobotomized leftists like Juanjo are common in Spain, I've come across more than one like him. They even say Cuban standard of living is best than in USA. That's may be the reason why many Cubans abandon their country in boats like this one:

http://blogs.clarin.com/blogfiles/pablodocimo/imagen_archivo_balseros_cuba_512_333.jpg
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 am GMT
A Cuban receiving Cuban top quality medical attention:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cuba-hospital.jpg
progres de mierda   Sun May 16, 2010 6:57 am GMT
<<"western rich kids" (aka twits) hate Cuba because it goes against their beliefs that only the rich should have access to quality health and education. >>

At least it makes sense in a way. What is worse is a Western rich kid who thinks communism is cool. A Western rich kid supporting communism is as incongruous as a slumdog Haitian supporting the farthest right of the Republicans.
Fidel   Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 am GMT
<< I never heard anyone saying: "when I finish my grade I'll go to Cuba to study a master" >>

Although education is free to Cuban citizens, foreign students wishing to study in Cuba pay tuition fees of between US$4000-7000. Foreign students must hold a Bachelors or an equivalent degree

In 1999 a scheme was implemented to attract students to study medicine in Cuba from less privileged backgrounds in the United States, Britain and Latin American, Caribbean, and African nations.

The Latin American School of Medicine is a major international medical school in Cuba operated by the Cuban government, that has been described as possibly being the largest medical school in the world by enrollment with approx. 10,000 or 12,000 students from 27 or 29 countries reported as enrolled in 2006/early 2007. All those enrolled are international students from outside Cuba and mainly come from Latin America and the Caribbean as well as Africa. The school also accepts students from the United States. The program provides for full scholarships, including accommodation, and its graduates are meant to return to the US to offer low-cost healthcare
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 10:17 am GMT
Degrees in Cuba are not recognised in USA nor in EU due to their very low level. So studying in Cuba has no sense for foreign students, aside from those in third world countries.
Carlos I de España   Mon May 17, 2010 12:43 pm GMT
<< Degrees in Cuba are not recognised in USA nor in EU >>

That's such a dumb lie that only a very retarded twit could ever dream of getting away of it.

The truth is that students who graduate from Cuban Universities meet licensing requirements in the United States. The graduates must pass two exams to apply for residency at U.S. hospitals, and then a third test, much like students who received medical degrees in other countries.

Same applies for the European Union, who treats graduates from Cuban Universities in the same way it treats graduates from any other non-EU country.

The rate of success from students who graduate from Cuban Universities is sensible higher than the average from other countries due to the high level of preparation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19942866/

Does it annoy you the fact that you can obtain a highly regarded University degree without having your parents paying for it? That's good.
Keep reading, I hope that you implode out of resentment and I hope that there is a lot of pain involved. And I also hope that due to some unexpected event, your family can't afford to send you to a private hospital. and you are only left with the option of being treated by a Cuban doctor, a black Cuban doctor, who will treat both your physical illness and the lack of "fondness" of your wife. That'll be fun to watch, I'm even thinking of making a movie now.

<< studying in Cuba has no sense for foreign students >>

Unless you are a twit parasite living off your parents, studying in Cuba makes all the sense in the world, specially in the medical field.
But don't take my word for it.

A 1998 study by UNESCO reported that Cuban students showed a high level of educational achievement. Youth illiteracy rate in Cuba is close to zero, a figure unmatched by all other American countries, except Canada.

In 2006, BBC flagship news programme Newsnight featured Cuba's Healthcare system as part of a series identifying "the world's best public services".

A 2006 poll carried out by the Gallup Organization's Costa Rican affiliate — Consultoría Interdisciplinaria en Desarrollo (CID) — found that about three-quarters of urban Cubans responded positively to the question "do you have confidence to your country's health care system"

Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan stated that "Cuba should be the envy of many other nations" adding that achievements in social development are impressive given the size of its gross domestic product per capita. "Cuba demonstrates how much nations can do with the resources they have if they focus on the right priorities - health, education, and literacy."

The Kaiser Family Foundation, a non-governmental organization that evaluated Cuba’s healthcare system in 2000-1 described Cuba as "a shining example of the power of public health to transform the health of an entire country by a commitment to prevention and by careful management of its medical resources"

President of the World Bank James Wolfensohn also praised Cuba's healthcare system in 2001, saying that "Cuba has done a great job on education and health", at the annual meeting of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund.

Wayne Smith, former head of the US Interests Section in Havana identified "the incredible dedication" of Cubans to healthcare, adding that "Doctors in Cuba can make more driving cabs and working in hotels, but they don't. They're just very dedicated"

Dr. Robert N. Butler, president of the International Longevity Center in New York and a Pulitzer Prize-winning author on aging, has traveled to Cuba to see firsthand how doctors are trained. He said a principal reason that some health standards in Cuba approach the high American level is that the Cuban system emphasizes early intervention. Clinic visits are free, and the focus is on preventing disease rather than treating it.

London's The Guardian newspaper lauded Cuba's public healthcare system for what it viewed as its high quality in a Sept. 12, 2007 article.

In 2001, members of the UK House of Commons Health Select Committee travelled to Cuba and issued a report that paid tribute to "the success of the Cuban healthcare system"

American Scholar   Mon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm GMT
African American Vernacular English
crunch   Mon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm GMT
<<Does it annoy you the fact that you can obtain a highly regarded University degree without having your parents paying for it? That's good. >>
<<Unless you are a twit parasite living off your parents, studying in Cuba makes all the sense in the world, specially in the medical field.
But don't take my word for it. >>

Why do you hate people who are born into rich families so much?

Basically you're saying that the common phrase "I want a better future for my children" is void. You're saying that parents shouldn't try to provide their children with a better future.

All those swarthy immigrants come to the West precisely "to provide a better future for their children", as did many of the ancestors of the rich today, in America for example. In 100 years, if the ancestors of these swarthy people are finally living the good life, you will be very angry won't you, because each individual should have to start from scratch? If a Cuban doctor became successful, good for him. But he'd better be sure to send his children back to the slums of Havana so they don't benefit from his success.

In fact, wasn't one of the aims of the Revolution to "provide the future generations with a better future?" But isn't it unfair that Cubans today benefit from being born into their happy society when they didn't have to fight for it themselves? Why should Cubans get free education when Haitians don't get it. Today's Cubans didn't earn their free education, they were born into it. Haitians are unfairly disadvantaged due to their being born into a poorer country, by no fault of their own.

If there are discontinuities after each generation, what is the point in working or doing anything? Isn't one of the reasons to stop global warming that we must "think of our grandchildren"? According to you, we should do nothing because then the grandchildren might have an unfair advantage. If they didn't do it themselves then they shouldn't benefit from it. So let them stop climate change, not us.

Wow, how's that? You have officially been destroyed.