How are immigrants seen in Britain?

Mickey   Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 pm GMT
Lazy in that you're right, but I don't know any Brit who is doing low paid job. What about this?
Franco   Wed May 19, 2010 1:56 pm GMT
I'm glad that the acronym I coined (PIIGGS) is becoming more and more widespread. In UK they have longer working hours due to their low productivity and high laziness. If they were productive they would have not so long working hours and more public holidays. In other words, the average UK worker needs 10 hours to produce what a German does in 5 hours, so in order to be profitable they have to work during more hours. This problems is also shared by the rest of "Pigs" nonetheless, that is, low productivity and long working hours.
Mickey   Wed May 19, 2010 2:38 pm GMT
Thanks Franco. BTw are you German?
Franco   Wed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm GMT
I'm from Catalonia.
Lazy   Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 pm GMT
Don't you fags have to have a siesta to rest your poor, weak bodies after a few hours work?
Franco   Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm GMT
Yeah, I'm having a siesta right now while you have to work hard. Life is so unfair. keep working my little slave.
Lazy   Wed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm GMT
I'm still in China, Franco my boy!
You know......China....one of those countries you have never had the opportunity to visit.
Guess hard work brings its rewards after all.....
not from Iceland   Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm GMT
<<I'm glad that the acronym I coined (PIIGGS)>>

Shoudn't it really be PIIIGGS?
Matematik   Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm GMT
A Spanish pig of all people accusing the British of being lazy. Wow.
Franco   Wed May 19, 2010 5:49 pm GMT
<<I'm still in China, Franco my boy! >>

Good for you, I hope you enjoy dog meat as much as the Chinese do. I don't want to belittle the Chinese , but honestly visiting China is not a priority in my travel agenda. In the end life is short and you cannot visit all the countries in Earth. Europe is so full of treasures that it would be wasting money to visit other non European countries when you have amazing places in Europe left to visit. Also they are more accesible and safer. I don't get the point in wanting to visit exotic destinations that have in reality pretty much nothing to offer, but for some people it seems that the more far away the better. They they get infected by tropical diseases and complain to the travel agency when it's their blame for acting carelessly.
Franco   Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm GMT
I've found something terrible: Productivity by country. This is a good measure of laziness since people who work harder are more productive, not those who work more hours. One can work for hours and hours and still doing nothing:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_ove_pro_ppp-economy-overall-productivity-ppp
II   Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm GMT
It's interesting that Germans are less productive than Italians, according to this list.
Your Full of it.   Wed May 19, 2010 9:02 pm GMT
HAHAA.. Probably most of you jealous little rats have never lived or worked in England, your just going by what bullshit you have read or have been told..!!

Franco really hates the Uk but his posts are in English..mmmm...?

Why the fuck should the people from England do a low paid job..? are you stupid Mickey..?

Franco you say this and that about the Uk, but you know that spain is well and truly fucked..!!! How many go to claim the " Paro" everyday..? Thousands and you know it..!!!

If you thick as fuck spanish people could talk in English without sounding like you have got a cock in your mouths then half of you would be straight over to the uk to work..!!
Mateusz KoWalczyk   Wed May 19, 2010 9:18 pm GMT
UK is in worse situation than Spain:

Nation Debt as % of GDP Budget Deficit as a % of GDP
UK 68.6 13
Greece 112.6 12.5
Spain 54.3 11.25
Italy 114.6 5.3
Ireland 65.8 10.75
Germany 73.1 3.5
Your Full of it   Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 pm GMT
Mateusz KoWalczyk. Is it fuck..!! don't believe all that shit you read..!!