Is it possible that Russia conquer the whole Europe?

eeuuian   Fri May 21, 2010 12:37 am GMT
<<I think that US hegemony will last several centuries more, so relax and enjoy.>>

I think the US/European/Western hegemony might last several years more (or perhaps a decade or two), until China takes its rightful place at the helm.

One fly in the ointment is the possible upcoming collapse of the Western (and some other) economies and/or currencies because of excessive debt levels and deficit spending by certain governments. All this adds considerable uncertainty to any forecasts of future world dominance. ho gets hurt the most -- the defaulting nations (like US, UK, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Spain, Japan, etc.), the or the exporting nations (Germany, Japan, China, etc.) with bankrupt customers?
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 1:08 am GMT
I can't conceive a world without McDonalds, Coca-cola, Levi jeans , Microsoft operating systems, hollywood movies and other US things. Some of them may be crap, but they are crap that makes part of our lives since our childhood for better or worse. I don't know if my prediction is accurate about hegemony of US , but at least it will last during my lifetime. I don't want to deal with a world dominated by the Chinese fakemasters. Western World has survived the crash of 1929 and the Nazi and Communist threats. Why couldn't it stand against another crisis? Also, capitalist economies have these periodic crises. None is definitive.
prideforrussia   Fri May 21, 2010 4:38 am GMT
I think Russia will conquer the whole Europe and we have to wait for the time to come. So, just leave China alone, Europe's neighbor is Russia.

European countries have the long history to be hostile to Russia and they have regarded Russia as their enemy. Just take Soviet Union's October Revolution when there were so many european countries intervening Russian civil war because they want Russia to be divided into different countries and the collapse of Soviet Union is their achievement. So, many Russian feel regret

So, u western pig! I now tell u : We russians will never be a part of your western society and we want to see your westerners bleeding!

Russians regret Gorbachev

MOST Russians regret the reforms started by former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, a survey revealed today.
The poll by the respected Levada Centre said 56 per cent of Russians thought "perestroika", with which Gorbachev tried to modernise and open up Soviet life, had mainly negative results.

Gorbachev’s reforms led to the break-up of the Soviet Union. The economy has since slumped, leaving millions in poverty.
deGaulle   Sat May 22, 2010 4:13 am GMT
Good thing Spain's hegemony ended in the 17th century with their retarded king. Imagine what today would be like if they were still a superpower. Frightening, isn't it?