Why British twits LOVE Franco so much?

Luis from Madrid   Sat May 22, 2010 2:23 am GMT
Andalusians are too lazy to conquer anything.
Otis Optimus   Sat May 22, 2010 2:39 am GMT
<<I feel so flattered when people open threads like this one. I mean, he spent a few minutes of his life to write about me>>

Franco has become one of the legendary posters here at Antimoon (like Sander, Uriel, Damian, Furrykef, Skippy, guest, Pete, greg, etc.)

BTW, Congratulations! -- very few of us can ever hope to become legends, although there may be new crop of legends in the making (Edward Teach, Irony, Matematic, Baldewin, Red Echelon, Harman, etc., but alas, not Otis Optimus)
Ali Bobo   Sat May 22, 2010 6:53 am GMT
<< Turks never were in Catalonia >>
But Catalonians were once Turks, or rather Phoenicians, as genetic studies conducted by the Genographic Project have demonstrated that male populations of Lebanon, Catalonia, and other areas settled by Phoenicians, share a common m89 chromosome Y type.

So, you see Franco, you are nothing but a moro. A rather cowardly moro trying to take credit from what the other South Iberian moros pulled off.

That's the harsh truth Franco, don't feel too bad about it and try to live with it.
The rest of Spaniards won't judge you for your moorish race, don't worry, you can live here as long as you behave.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 am GMT
Those studies are product of your imagination. Do you have links to those genetic studies? Also, ancient Phoenicians have nothing to do with the Turks. You are totally clueless and indeed Phoenicians had more presence in Southern Spain, in Andalusia!. Look:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Rutas_comerciales_fenicias-es.svg

Barcelona was conquered by the Franks in 801, compare that to Seville which was Muslim from 711 until 1240 or Granada, from 711 until 1492. Catalonia had ties with Western Europe for several centuries meanwhile Andalusia was just a colony of Mauritania and Morocco and people from Africa could settle freely in Andalusia.
clabo   Sat May 22, 2010 11:27 am GMT
I do not like British and wish them to stay away from our country
Harpo   Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 am GMT
<< Franco has become one of the legendary posters here at Antimoon >>

Legendary?
Define legendary, please.

So, it is true that British twits love Franco, after all.
I can understand that, he makes you feel worthy, doesn't he?
Who wouldn't feel that way when compared to such a dishonest, racist and coward individual?

Even British twits, such as the ones depicted in the video below, would fare favorably:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBkgshj8Cw

They used to be a minority in Britain
and now they can be seen in almost every part of British society.
They holiday in Spain too ...
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 pm GMT
British love me, I'm a legendary poster, wow. Which such positve feedback I will continue posting on Antimoon for a lot more years. Everybody has the right to read all the important things I have to say that nobody said before so far.
Lol   Sun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm GMT
Actually, Iberians and native North African peoples such as Berbers both share a common root in Neolithic populations of the area. It's an accepted fact by anthropologists.
Penetra   Sun May 23, 2010 4:51 pm GMT
I am a big fan of Franco. Let's create a fan club on Facebook. Not only British, but Brazilians love him too.
Irony   Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm GMT
Great idea Penetra!

We could call it.....

"posting under the name name Penetra fools nobody due to the fact you you express the exact same sentiments as franco whilst making the exact same grammatical errors."

Fuck off now franco, you are done here, son.
Irony   Sun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm GMT
As a British I'm fan of Franco though.
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 9:13 pm GMT
Thanks for your support.
Charles   Mon May 24, 2010 12:45 am GMT
Pleaze, allow Franco to keep posting.
As a Britiz twit there's nothing i LOVE more than a stereotyped Spaniard playing a fascist role. It greatly increases my self-esteem.

Thank you for your understanding