Islam Sucks

Baldewin   Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 pm GMT
Dutch Protestants used to have a slogan „Liver turckx dan paus“ (Rather Turkish than Papist). Why? Because they formed a temporary alliance with the Ottoman Empire against Spain. They justified it even by stating their Protestantism had more in common with Islam than with Catholicism due to the soberness.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/3_Geuzenpenning%2C_halve_maan.jpg
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm GMT
Jesus!. God thanks the Catholic Austrians stopped the Turks. If it was for the French and Dutch we all would speak Turkish nowadays. France also was an ally of the Ottoman Empire.
Fifi   Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 am GMT
Personally, I thik Islam has no respect for women. They only tolerate women who act the way men want them to act. Maybe Mohamad was gay and hated women. I guess their God only knows, but for you to come out and say Islam sucks and then continue the slant you have in your post is damaging only one religion Christianity, which is not about hate, not about judgement, it's about tolerance and acceptance and you should be ashamed of that ignorant post. Any Islamic man who disrespects a woman knows it when he does it and you should know you shame yourself and your religion everytime you dispay some shovenistic behavior. The genital mutilation of little girls in Islamic religion is absolutely inconcievable and should not be allowed by the UN. If the UN can tell the Cannibals they can't take heads and eat their own on Spirit day, then they can tell the muslims not to mutelate any child, unless that child decides to have it done at age 18 Shame on any religion that says one is better than the other. The amount of people who have died in the name of religion is insane and I think people should believe in God and do away with all religion as well as man written, and rewritten religious publications
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 1:13 am GMT
People who believe in God are childish. It's like believing in Santa or something like that. Sometimes even I, a solipsist or maybe a nihilist person think that God may exist, but I'm not sure. Anyways I would never pray, even if I had strong faith in God's existence because if God exists probably he does not give a fly the human being. For God we are insignificant, like insects. I wonder if he provokes eartquakes and other disasters to have fun. Some people say poor people are prefered by God. Well , only poor people believe that because that helps them to feel better. If it was true then how come in third world countries natural disasters are more frequent? When you hear on TV that an earthquake happened somewhere, it is almost sure that the affected area was in a third world country. So no, God, if exists at all, hates the poor and non whites and wants them to be killed.
4fvc   Sat May 22, 2010 1:34 am GMT
Christians worship two Gods, one is the son of God:Jesus, the other is Jehovah... So, Christians believe in two Gods, not one God.

Muslim believe only in one God: Allah.

So, I can conclude that Islam is the pure religion which has inherented from the primitive Christianity, and nowadays Christianity is only a fake religion which steals from primitive Christianity.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 am GMT
Christians apparently worship three Gods : Jesus, God father and the Holy Spirit. This derives from the tripartite worldview of the Indo-Europeans who contributed to shape Christianism in Europe and distanced it from primitive Christianism which was basically a branch of the Hebrew religion. In the case of Catholics it is more like: Jesus-God-Virgin Mary. But in reality they are three in one to make it compatible with Semitic monotheism. God made the Virgin Mary pregnant so she acquired in some way God's divine substance and of course Jesus which is the physical product of that. Let's say that divinity of Christian Trinity stems from only one God so God is one but also three for the Christians. Did you study polymorphism in object oriented programming by chance? It is more or less the same.This may seem very sophisticated and abstract for a Muslim who is more used to sobriety of the desert.