Multiculturalism as Punishment

Norwegian   Sun May 23, 2010 11:18 am GMT
Do you think harmful immigration and multiculturalism is a fair punishment for country's like Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Britain for their colonial imperialism?

I think so. These countries profited hugely from colonialism and now they have to pay the price. Denmark-Norway did have a few colonies and was involved in the slave trade, but Norway was itself a colony of Denmark, so we get a free pass!
oiuy   Sun May 23, 2010 11:20 am GMT
Who cares about Norway and Denmark??
Carlos I de España   Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 am GMT
Actually both immigration and multiculturalism are a blessing to any country.

If you want to be narrow-minded and inbreed with your own kin that's fine, but don't pretend that the rest of the world refrain from the joys of immigration and multiculturalism.
Matematik   Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm GMT
My biggest issue with multiculturalism is the Muslims. Muslims do not seek to live in PC peace and harmony, their goal is to turn Europe into a Muslim continent, and at the moment we're playing into their hands perfectly.
bubbus   Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm GMT
<<but Norway was itself a colony of Denmark>>

Does the US get a free pass, too, since it inherited slavery from it's colonial days. (It did take 30 years to stop slave importation, and 90 years to end slavery in all places.)
Carlos I de España   Sun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm GMT
<< Muslims do not seek to live in PC peace and harmony, their goal is to turn Europe into a Muslim continent, and at the moment we're playing into their hands perfectly >>

I'm going to agree on this one and I will even go further and point out how ridiculous was for a a UK government agency to ban a story based on the Three Little Pigs fairy tale because the subject matter could offend Muslims.

But don't get all excited, ok Matematik?
Matematik   Sun May 23, 2010 3:53 pm GMT
<<But don't get all excited, ok Matematik? >>

I am not the British government, why the hell do I care you insult it?
Carlos I de España   Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 am GMT
I see,
so you think that to banning a story based on the Three Little Pigs fairy tale because the subject matter could offend Muslims, is not ridiculous?

What a retarded dimwit you are!