What's gone wrong with Antimoon?

Big Blue   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm GMT
Man, I just realized after those spam threads were deleted that there are mods, but they don't really care what's going on in this forum too much, and might be just as racist as some of the people making threads. It's almost worse than having no mods.
^^^^^   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm GMT
We don't want a PC forum, this is a forum where people can express themselves freely without being told what is right and wrong. If you don't like don't come here... find yourself another controlled PC forum!
San-g-real   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 pm GMT
I will not go..!!

Don't you dare tell me not to come on here..!! If I want to come on here and talk pure shit then I will. Is there any chance of a deep throat Big Blue..?
BB   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 pm GMT
Get a grip woman/man!

You sound like a typical pathetic liberal!
That's it.   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:18 pm GMT
I need to invite normal, sane people, who you would call more "PC", on here to overwhelm the amount of ridiculous posters and get what was once a decent forum back on track. This is war! you hear me??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it!!
Franco   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm GMT
I don't find anything wrong with Antimoon.
BJ   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm GMT
What a nutter!!
Franco   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm GMT
Anything wrong with Antimoon is that i can't satisfy all the members of the forum.
bubbus   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm GMT
<<get what was once a decent forum back on track. >>

I think most of the language-oriented posts are now in the "Ask Antimoon" section. What's left here are the off-topic threads, for the most part.

If you want a forum (or whatever it is) with moderation, editing of posts, registration, points, badges, profiles, icons, etc., just go over to "Ask Antimoon".