France is a wonderful place.

papanych   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 am GMT
True story, bro.
Jordan   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 am GMT
Oui, c'est vrai!
Matematik   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am GMT
Britain and France are probably the least gay countries in Western Europe, the rest seem to be a bunch of fudge-packers, even Portugal now.
Franco   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 am GMT
The Portuguese are copypasters of Spain. If Spain allows gay marriages, they do so, if Spain beheads the gays, they do so, and so on...
Loris   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 am GMT
Please elaborate Franco, "so on" is not enough. What else did the Portuguese copy from Spain?
Franco   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am GMT
If Spain votes the left wing, then the Portuguese vote the left wing in next elections. If Spain votes the right wing, the Portuguese vote the right wing. If Spain joins the EU , Portugal too. If Spain has high speed railways, then Portugal wants it too. If Spain legalises abortion, Portugal too... Jeez, they want to be Spanish!.
jayson   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm GMT
if a spanish man is drunk he sounds like a portuguese....lol
Franco   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm GMT
In Spain we say when a child mumbles and does not speak properly "hablas como un portugués".
Billy Boy   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:38 pm GMT
In Spain we say when somebody is a great football player "juega como un portugués"
Franco   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm GMT
Spain is much better at that, Spanish teams usually win the Champions league and also according to FIFA the Spanish national team is the favourite to win the World Cup in South Africa.
Mallorquí   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm GMT
I heard rumors that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to play in the Spanish selection because the Portuguese one is too crappy.
olasz   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 am GMT
Britain and France are probably the least gay countries in Western Europe

This sounds ridiculous! I've met plenty of gay men in Paris and London! These cities are full of gay clubs and discos!
Why on earth are there only extreme right wing supperters on this forum? I haven't been here for ages but I have to say that Antimoon is getting worse and worse. Most of the threads are racist and childish....
crunch   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am GMT
<<Why on earth are there only extreme right wing supperters on this forum? >>

Because far left-wing supporters are cowards and can't support the burning gaze of the truth, so they leave.

<<but I have to say that Antimoon is getting worse and worse. Most of the threads are racist and childish.... >>

Well no worries, there are 100 spineless PC left-wing tree-hugging forums for every one right-wing one.
Matematik   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am GMT
<<I've met plenty of gay men in Paris and London!>>

Yeah, because London and Paris are Britain and France. In just about every major city in the world you'll find gays, if you looked hard enough you'd probably find gay establishments opperating in Tehran and Riyadh - there are depraved souls everywhere!
olasz   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 am GMT
If Spain votes the left wing, then the Portuguese vote the left wing in next elections. If Spain votes the right wing, the Portuguese vote the right wing. If Spain joins the EU , Portugal too. If Spain has high speed railways, then Portugal wants it too. If Spain legalises abortion, Portugal too... Jeez, they want to be Spanish!.

If Spain is involved in a dramatic and deep economic and financial crisis, Portugal too.... These countries are more similar than I could imagine, indeed.