Rate my American accent please?

Teddy   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 pm GMT
We are telling you it doesn't sound very American. Which European country are you from because it doesn't sound like any European person I have met before? Are you maybe Eastern European?

Maybe two weeks is not enough, I think the best place to learn American English is in America.
Bear   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am GMT
She must be Scandinavian.
Teddy   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 am GMT
Fuck you, Bear
Bear   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am GMT
Why? Why fuck me, Teddy?
Damian in Edinburgh   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 am GMT
Because you are a cunt.
Bear   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am GMT
OK. Fair enough. You can fuck me, Teddy.
But not you, Damian.
Your dick stinks and it's too tiny anyway...
..   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 am GMT
idiots
fruit90   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am GMT
First some of you were dissing Americans, then it were Asians and now this thread has turned into hate on each other?? I'm still waiting until someone posts racist comments about me being European and having a white ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7GLn0CpdVA

I guess your life isn't any different than this dude's one in the video above.
Watch it cuz it may let you think about your own hateful attitude and perhaps you'll realize how wrong you act on the internet.

"munificent7
Hilarious. I ironically hate haters now. And, since I hate haters, I am now a hater. So I hate myself.
SELF DESTRUCT."
-----------------------------------------------------------

@^^ "No she can't tell because she is a foreigner! Duh!!"

I've been studying English for almost 10 years now. I read and analyze complex literature in school. Thus, even though I am a foreigner I do understand the narrow-minded posts in here.
Again, you don't even have to read all the posts in here to realize that BB, BJ, JP is one person. Simple logic. Who else picks 3 similar names in a row?! Picking similar letters for a username clearly reveals how narrow-minded you are and so are of course your posts too.

Anyways, I wonder how old you guys are? Like friggin 5 years old?????????????????????
A says: fuck you B says: no fuck you C says: no fuck me.
Pathetic. I don't know how to laugh or to cry about this.

Seriously, stop wasting my and your time in here.
I hoped to get constructive criticism on my accent in here, e.g. how my vowels/consonants sound like, but instead I got a bunch of non-related comments to my question.
Above all, 99% of them are racist.

To sum it up: Apparently, my accent sounds American-Asian-Thai-Georgian-Mongolian-European-Scandinavian.
(I'm not from Scandinavia either). Any more suggestions? like what's up with the French, Polish or Russian accent, or maybe I have a lil bit of a Chinese accent too OH HOLD ON! NO! It sounds more Spanish or Vietnamise, doesn't it??

This is the dumbest forum I've ever visited in my life. Bye.
Not One Of Them   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 am GMT
@fruit90
Seriously, I think you need to work on your grammar more.
yay   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am GMT
lol fuck the haters
yay   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 am GMT
I think this site is normally full of haters ..not a good place
BBBP   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 am GMT
She sounds like a black woman to me. I don't know which European country she is hiding in? That American accent sucks! lol
Qrious   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 am GMT
yay Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am GMT
lol fuck the haters

Aren't you a hater yourself when you fuck the haters?
@BBBP   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am GMT
@BBP: the file is deleted how can you comment?
LOL   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am GMT
I guess all those haters come from the states.
fruit90, do you still want to go there?