What languages should a well-educated individual speak?

yioy   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm GMT
mummra and Parklyfe are the same person. Rightists like using different nicks to express their racist opinions on this forum...
Franco   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm GMT
It is just the contrary as usual. Bravo, you left wing wimps are always wrong! Congratulations because that's hard to achieve. Most of posters on Antimoon who have a permanent nickname and not one different everytime the post a new message are right wing: me, Parisien, Irony, Matematik, mummra,etc.
Parklyfe   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm GMT
Actually, yioy, we are two people.
mummra: brother
Parklyfe: little sister
where did you see racist remarks on my post by the way?
Parklyfe   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm GMT
let me reply to reality now.
dear reality,
Culturally speaking, It happened as I described. I am not referring to economics.
the political choices made by those who took part in the unification of 1861 were detrimental (a centralized state was favoured instead of a federal solution).
during the 20th century, those choices caused the widening of the gap between the north and south, enhanced mafia's power and may have even led to fascism, but this is still a matter of discussion among scholars.
all this is to say that italian culture suffered a depression, it kept developing but in a different and less brilliant way.

(this is not wikipedia, which sucks).
french onion   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm GMT
yeh franco irony matematik and crunch are separate people, but a lot of people use their names on here. maybe they have other names too. and mummra didnt seem racist at first on here, but whatever
mummra   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm GMT
I am not sure what I wrote on here that makes some lefties think that. Typically obtuse, as are most lefties. Sanno solo sputare sentenze senza riguardo.
y0k0 0n0   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm GMT
We've been over this already.

1) English
2) French/German
3) Italian/Spanish
4) Russian
5) Japanese/Arabic

This is not to say that, say, Russian is in any form worse than, say, German, but considering the difficulty of both languages, along with overall cultural and academic output, German wins.