Why are many influential leaders not from the majority race?

Matematik   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm GMT
Stalin was a Georgian, Hitler was an Austrian, Napoleon was Corsican (at that time pretty much Italy), Deng Xiaoping was Hakka (as opposed to Han) and Churchill was half American.

Are these cited examples pure coincidence, or is there something about being a minority in a position of power that makes one want to prove a point, so to speak?
Franco   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm GMT
Churchill was not a leader.
Matematik   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm GMT
<<Churchill was not a leader. >>

Yes he was and you wimpy Spaniards should be very greatful he was prepared to lead while you pathetic Latins bent over for Hitler.
yodel   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm GMT
I don't think the fact that Churchill's mother was of American origin had anything to do with his own ability or whatnot. Besides, I don't see how Austrian is a different "race" from German, or American from English.
Perú   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 am GMT
Fujimori was also a great leader who was Japanese.
Pinocchio   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am GMT
Pinochet was from France but was a great Chilean leader.
Perú   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:33 am GMT
And also Corazon Aquino, the largest people Power revolution in Asia. Remember?
Baldewin   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm GMT
Franco was a Galician.
iouy   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 pm GMT
go to hell bunch of idiots!
crunch   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 pm GMT
Putin and Medvedev are Jews.
crunch   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm GMT
Sarkozy is Hungarian.
Almost all Latin American leaders in history are white, whereas the vast majority of their populations are mestizos, so they can be considered to be from minorities.
Obama...

Has there ever been a French Canadian leader of Canada?
Person   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm GMT
Sorry crunch, but you got it mixed up. Sarkozy is a Jewish-Hungarian, but Putin and Medvedev are not. Lenin and Trotsky, however, were. And yes, Stalin was Georgian.
latino   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 am GMT
I believe that you give a lot of importance to the race, I believe that the real question is:

Do many leaders go out of shock of cultures: his own family and that of the country of adoption?

My answer is yes.

the crisis is a natural selection , the best (leaders) stand out, But the weak persons morally die . The weak persons are the majority and create the problems , They are not capable of choosing culture.

Example is the Latin culture:

- In latino Word
nobody forces nobody to choose, There are no problems of rejection, but it does not latino leaders.

- in every Latin country
there are leaders of Latin countries but they produce rejection in foreigners forcing to choose culture.

The same thing but different reaction because every country forces to the normal people to choose , And the foreigners have personal problems, with his native land and with the country of adoption.
But from the problems of the majority it goes out “one leader” only for natural selection.
Irony   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:04 am GMT
One day, latino will produce a coherent post. Possibly.
latino   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 am GMT
I hope so