Type English

Duke   Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:54 pm GMT
I can't type a word of English. Can you help me, old chaps?
Guest   Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:56 pm GMT
Try to write them with a pen instead
Trainer   Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:57 pm GMT
Hi Duke, (Young Chap)

This is the most appropriate and quick learning method for typing words in English.

Requirements:
Keyboard,
Hands, (With fingers)
Eyes (to see what you type)
Last, but not the least, basic knowledge and understanding of English.

Keep your fingers on the keyboard. Starting from the little finger in your left hand to the little finger in your right hand, fingers on letters ASDFJKL; and your both thumb on the space bar. Now, from your right middle finger, type the letter which lie one step right above the finger position. Now press the key below your thumb and then, press the character in your little finger followed by letter left below the right index finger. Now, use the key below your thumb again. Press the key below your left little finger.

Now, carefully follow this. Key in the character below your left ring finger followed by the character right above your left index finger. Then the character left above the key of your right index finger. You are almost finished. Then, key the character right above your right little finger followed by the right above key of your middle finger. The last step is to press the character below your left middle finger.

This completes your typing class.
Try doing this. At the end of the session, you will be able to type, not only a word in English, but a complete meaningful sentence.

Best of Luck!!!
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm GMT
???
Duke   Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:30 pm GMT
Thanks awfully, old chaps.
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:04 pm GMT
Trainer,

What the hell have you typed?
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:17 pm GMT
I lb \zxuphixj
Trainer   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:23 pm GMT
Guest,
<<What the hell have you typed? >>

English :)
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:27 pm GMT
"<<What the hell have you typed? >>"
please tell me your intentions.
Duke   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:37 pm GMT
You don't have to respond any more, chaps. Thanks to you lot, I can type. Cheery-o, old chaps.