Uriasposten blev torsdag aften kl. 23.09 hacket af ukendte i

sooon   Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:52 am GMT
Uriasposten blev torsdag aften kl. 23.09 hacket af ukendte islamister, der tog kontrollen over sitet via administrator-adgangen til wordpress. IT-kyndige er sat på opgaven, og det forventes ikke at give varig skade. Der er sikkerhedskopier, reservedomæner etc.

who can transulate in English
no one):   Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:00 am GMT
???
Fredrik from Norway   Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:18 am GMT
Uriasposten* was hacked by unknown Islamists on Thursday evening at 23.09. They took control of the site via administrator entrance to wordpress. IT experts are working on the task and permanent damage is not to be expected. There are security copies, reserve domaines etc.

Uriasposten = Uriah's post, after the Biblical charachter.
This might be the name of the site and/or newspaper (posten = the post), referring to an idiomatic expression about a very exposed position where you are almost bound to fail, after King David putting the warrior Uriah in the lethal front line of the army so he could marry his widow.
But Uriasposten might also be a misspelling of Jyllandsposten, the Jutland Post, a major Danish newspaper that got a lot of trouble for publishing drawings of the Prophet Muhammed.

BTW the language is Danish.
Deutchmann   Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 pm GMT
Danish, jag language
Fredrik from Norway   Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:17 pm GMT
What does "jag" mean in this context?
Uriel   Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:47 am GMT
Apparently they are comparing Danish to a luxury automobile -- the Danes will be so flattered!
Guest   Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:47 am GMT
>>Apparently they are comparing Danish to a luxury automobile -- the Danes will be so flattered! <<

And once again the stupid Americanos reinforces my idea of the average stupid Anglo-saxon
Fredrik from Norway   Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:01 pm GMT
Ah, so it was Jaguar. I thought of that, but couldn't imagine that anybody outside Norway also thought of Danish as a posh language.