Romanian a MADE up language

Sorin   Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:41 pm GMT
You ignoramuses are you trying to say that “O” endings added to Germanics name and other words is from Archaic Latin ?!?!?!?!?

Germanic names !

ALBERT ------(from the Germanic name Adalbrecht which meant "bright nobility")
ROBERT ------(means "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright")
Richard---- (derived from the Germanic elements ric "power, rule" and hard "brave, hardy").
Alfred-------(derived from the Old English element ælf "elf" combined with ræd "counsel")
Carl---------(from the Germanic name Karl, derived from a Germanic word "man")

And here is the Italian, Spanish, Portuguese version of these Germanic names :

AlbertO
RobertO,
RichardO,
AlfredO
CarlO

“O” endings in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese is a rule in adding “O” at the end of any possible masculine name and other words.

Where is the “O” ending coming from ? From Archaic Latin ? ha ha ha !
Jesus Christ, "O" ending coming from archaic latin ? is the most ridiculous and infantile thing I’ve ever read online.

"O" endings is considered a "cool" thing imposed by "BimbO Latin" as you can see...
Notice to moderator.   Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:32 pm GMT
The title of this thread is an Insult posted by a troll, and it should be changed. I wonder where is the moderator of this forum, and why doesn’t he moderate!

I will complain to Tom the administrator, for tolerating insults posted by trolls on his forum.

This thread title is a linguistic insult inciting the trolls, and not a genuine question!
Aldo   Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:28 am GMT
Sorin, your "only" giving yourself "mala fama" and we all know this;

old latin; oino and optumo
classical; unum and optimum
vulgar latin; unu and optimu
Italian; uno and ottimale/optimum* (invariable)
Spanish; uno and optimo
Romanian; unu and optimu

Now, cherry-o you incompetent fool.