translate help please

Versally from Uzbekictan   Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:25 pm GMT
hello,

I am reading an english publication at moment and I am failing to understand some words that are here. I wonder if you will help ?

here are the words I am reading from page of the magazine;

"His eyes scanned up and down her scantilly clad body, he imagined his hands peeling off the last of the clothing she was wearing - just a camisole. He thought how it would feel to run his tounge around her entire body. He had not felt as horny as this since he had spent the entire night at Martha's Muff Club"

words I am stuck on are

scantily
clad
camisole
Martha's
Muff

If anyone can help that will be very nice. and I thank you.

I apologise for if my english it is bad - Russian is my language.

Versally
Versally   Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:27 pm GMT
sorry I missed one more word I not understand.

it is the " horny "

does this mean something that has a horn, like bull ?
Stan   Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:43 pm GMT
Sorry, but I find those lines of sentences too obscene and indecent. For the most part, it is disgusting and outrageous, why do people read such balderdash?.

I would have love to help you but its not decent. At the moment, I think you should throw that magazine of yours into a garbage can; its repugnant.
Laura Braun   Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:05 pm GMT
Good answer Stan, but you didn't help him, so it's not useful (it's not count). Listen Versally, open this link and look whotever you wish to know: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/.
Stan, language is a field without border, we have to know everything you cannot separate language of bad words and good words, language is spoken language and it's alive. If you see main page of Magazine Peoople (they still bother with Anegelina Jolly and Bratt Pitt, aren't there more famous people who lives with compassion to others but we have to read whole that romance between Triange: JOLLY, Aniston , PITT.
Laura Braun   Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:07 pm GMT
lol I haven't read text :)
Laura Braun   Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:10 pm GMT
In fact it's not good (I mean) to learn english but it's from the cheapest yellow pages in my humble opinion.
Borat from Kazakhstan   Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:18 pm GMT
Versally, is that really you, my long lost brother from Uzbekictan?
Versally   Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:24 pm GMT
It is I... it is I oh brother Borat !!!

Borat - what do you on this place ? How here you ?

It is amazing.... Borat, can you help with translation please ?

The man STAN, he said no, because I think it is he doesn't like the words, I think he didn't like the word "MARTHA".

I sorry STAN I don't know what words like MUFF and SCANTILY mean.

But although my english is not too good - it amazes me at the lack of sense of humour of some of the bible belt American. Total inability to sense a bit of fun. Burn the pagans, burn the heretics!

Stan you should try to broaden your horizons and offer fewer opinions. It would make you a better man.

Versilly. Here to teach YOU perhaps.... [smile]/
Archy   Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:35 pm GMT
You got that right Versally.

There is not a single obscene word in that passage (with the arguable exception of 'Muff').

Words like "Scantilly clad" are not obscene Stan. They just represent a part of life that you personally hate and fear.

Welcome to 2006.

Archy Bold.
Frank   Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:55 am GMT
Hi guys ,for our non-english speaking ppl ,even read some obscene materials ,we can only drawned by the strange ,so-called indecent new words , but can't taste the disgusting meaning, for it's impossible to satisfy you with an awkward foreign language.
Uriel   Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 am GMT
Jeez, Stan -- this stuff is so tame it barely qualifies as smut.

I have a feeling our dear Versally is pulling our leg, but here goes:

scantily - very little
clad -dressed
camisole -a tank-top-like undergarment, usually silky, with thin straps
Martha's -Martha is a female name
Muff -female pubic hair
Thommo   Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:05 am GMT
"I have a feeling our dear Versally is pulling our leg"

You're not wrong there, Uriel.
Stan   Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:35 pm GMT
<< I have a feeling our dear Versally is pulling our leg" >>

He (I hope) also felt the guilt; too quick to rise up to his own defence. I am not sure though - why he would also fake a family reunion: the strange case of Versally and Borat?, or just an innocent drive towards insanity (forgive me if that sounds too brusque).

Some individuals just seem to have too much time on their hands, little wonder they read despicable magazines.
Benjamin   Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:52 pm GMT
I have to agree with what others said — I found nothing obscene about that paragraph at all; certainly not when compared with the likes of Chaucer's Millers Tale, lol. I am very surprised by Stan's response, but I do not know the cultural background from which he comes.
Laura Braun   Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:52 am GMT
I know that some people always are trying to judje others in the way they are living or because of their opinion, or because of movies they are watching or because of magazines that they are reading, or because of the way that they are dressing. Under the communist regime there were something called iron curtain, but not anymore. Aren't we free. Aren't we diferent, and because we are diferent we have diferent taste.