The most loneliest day of my life

Annoyed Chinese Guy   Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:43 pm GMT
哦哦? 我想你可以说你干什么? 好,又揣测,驴子孔流血,为什么就不向前走你他妈的? 你使我同你生病朝鲜赌. 再说,反正这个职位钵.

哦,并记录在案,我想你和你的韩国doesnt驴子是这里. 这是我最后一次检查是英文论坛,驴子洞. 等待:: 一 ' 米讲中文::

O.o
Chinese Pedophile....   Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:44 pm GMT
我他妈的婴儿

=D
tomtomtomtomtomtomtom   Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:07 pm GMT
really... wtf? `/ |\/|4|<3 4 70|*][(4|#0|_|7 ][7 ?? ][5|\|' 7 ][7 5][11`/ ??
korean masturbator   Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:09 pm GMT
wakakakakkakaktaaaaaaaa widdiyomataka woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wakatakatakatakatakataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wudududuoooiiieeeyayaaaiiii aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!111111

[][][][][][][][][] [][][] [][][][][], [][][][][][][][][]. [][][][][][]??? [][][][][][][][][][][][][] [][] [] [][][][][] [][][][][][] !!!! !!!! !!! !!! !! !! ! !
til   Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:02 pm GMT
anyhow - the whole song is bullshit, just listen to the lyrics..

Such a lonely day
And it’s mine
Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It’s a day that I can’t stand
Such a lonely day
blah blah blah.. ooh please stop whining!

when i heard it first, i thought it was the loser song in a finish teenage rock band contest, but no... well, i think at least they got their message clear.. most bullshittiest.
Mr. Gasser   Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:28 am GMT
I heard the song on finnish radio for the first time a few minutes ago, and didn't know it was S.O.A.D. So I Googled the title, expecting to find it to be some finnish loser rockband too! I guess it's good to know that Finland can compete with million-selling american rockband with our most patheticest teen-angst whiners...

All in all, it's the most embarrassingest song heard in a while.

(...or possibly the joke's on us)
Guest   Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:18 am GMT
''The most loneliest day of my life''

It's probably a fair example of the English spoken in their part of the world by people of that age and of that educational level. Older people there would almost certainly have a better grasp of English, as is the case everywhere.
Hahah   Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:52 pm GMT
I just got in an argument with my gf about this. she was thinking that he said a gramatically incorrect statement, however Ithought what made it sound so awkward is the way he emphasized the words. If it was in a hip hop song and he used the alliteration of mo-st and lonlie-st to add to a ryhme it would be completely accepted. System of a down has always had that kind of percussionist hip hop sound slightly in their music, so I assumed that's why they said it like that. However when he sings it in the way he does it just sounds flat wrong.

Try it freestyle most lonliest day of my life into some kind of rap. If it was like that none of you would have thought twice about it.
Ross   Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:47 pm GMT
Yeah, noone would care if it didnt make them sound a little bit stupid.

this grammatical error is being used all over the uk, with television presenters and media figures using it frequently without any knowledge of their error.

either way, a crappy song from a good band.

x
Ville   Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:05 pm GMT
Everytime I hear this song on the radio the error makes me mad.

I'm from Finland and have only learned English at school. Maybe that's why the error sounds for me so obvious and bad, while some native speaker would not pay so much attention to it, having got used to such errors.

For native speakers these are maybe things that come naturally, but when English is taught as a foreign language, superlatives are some of the very first things taught in primary school and when you learn the grammar from the beginning, errors like this sound weird.

Anyway, I'm not trying to say that I would be better in English than any native English speaker, no way :-)
Rachel   Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:12 pm GMT
POETIC LICENCE!!
System Of A Down   Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:39 pm GMT
We worked so frickin hardest on this song. Fuck you all. Its the most bestest songliest melifluous shizzle to hit your ears. In foreverest.
Daron   Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:53 pm GMT
Fuck off! I hate you! I hate everyone - everybody should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teenage girls with remote controls !!!! NEED THERAPY
Guest   Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:19 pm GMT
Yes, "most loneliest" was done for effect. Their lyrics are full of exaggerations (and BS.)
Franco   Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:00 pm GMT
Today was the loneliest days of my life, hontou desu. Watashi wa, sore ga kirai desu. kore kara dou shimasu ka?