Are these sentences grammatical?

maserti   Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:35 am GMT
Are these sentences grammatical? And if not, could you rewrite for me or explain what’s wrong inside? Please ^__^( i am an english learner, and momorize vocabularies by making sentences but wonder their grammar)
After the court has inaugurated, the judge sentenced that his death penalty would be commuted to 20-year jail, due to his deep-regret.
The fellow who is now holding an inauguration is a man of deceit. The history why be became a foxy man can go back to his teenager ship.
One of his character is prone to foxy, after 2-year of the journey of a porter, he has gotten into the habit of always treat others with deceit.
Uriel   Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:47 am GMT
<<After the court has inaugurated, the judge sentenced that his death penalty would be commuted to 20-year jail, due to his deep-regret.>>

I'm guessing that what you're trying to say is "After the court ADJOURNED, the judge commuted his death penalty to a twenty-year sentence, due to his deep regret."

<<The fellow who is now holding an inauguration is a man of deceit. The history why be became a foxy man can go back to his teenager ship.>>

I couldn't begin to untangle the meaning here.... it's largely nonsense to me.

<<One of his character is prone to foxy, after 2-year of the journey of a porter, he has gotten into the habit of always treat others with deceit. >>

What is this obsession with "foxy"? You aren't using it correctly at all. Foxy is an adjective, so you can't be prone to it (that requires a noun). Foxy also usually means either sexy or (rarely) sly. you can have a foxy lady, or a foxy smile, but you can't say "to foxy". You could try "foxiness", but that's a pretty uncommon word -- try "slyness" or "cunning" or "deception" or something else along those lines instead.

I'm not sure what the first part of your sentence means, but the last clause would be "he has gotten into the habit of always TREATING others DECEITFULLY."