Colloquial English. Need Help.

Seayuan   Wed May 24, 2006 4:57 am GMT
Hi friend, I just can understand part of the following conversation but not all. I was wondering if someone could explain the meanings to me? Thank you very much!

"Chris: What a buncha noise. He doesn’t even have a car. He gets around everywhere by bike. I dunno what’e’s trying ta pull. The guy’s a todal flake."

"Lisa: You said it. That’s the las’straw. The guy lies like a rug. I dunno why we’ve pud up with ’im fer this long. I’m telling you, if I run inta him tamorrow, I’m reading ’im the riod act. This time ’e blew it big time. Man, I’m gonna have a field day with ’im."
Uriel   Wed May 24, 2006 10:37 am GMT
"Chris: What a buncha noise. He doesn’t even have a car. He gets around everywhere by bike. I dunno what’e’s trying ta pull. The guy’s a todal flake."

What a lie. He doesn't even have a car. He gets around everywhere by bike. I don't know who he's trying to fool. You can't take him seriously.

"Lisa: You said it. That’s the las’straw. The guy lies like a rug. I dunno why we’ve pud up with ’im fer this long. I’m telling you, if I run inta him tamorrow, I’m reading ’im the riod act. This time ’e blew it big time. Man, I’m gonna have a field day with ’im."

I agree. That's the final insult. The guy lies all the time. I don't know why we have had to tolerate him for this long. I'm telling you, if I meet him tomorrow, I'm going to give him an ultimatum about his behavior. This time he has gone too far. I'm going to really enjoy yelling at him.
Seayuan   Wed May 24, 2006 2:42 pm GMT
Thank you very much! Uriel!