Adjectives describing desirable men

Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 4:47 am GMT
Any suggestions?

Mine are springy, milky-skinned, fine-limbed, handsome, boyish, naughty...
Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 4:49 am GMT
And of course:
Pert
Lazar   Wed May 31, 2006 6:39 am GMT
In light of similar posts made by a certain "Dripping wet bitch" in the "Correct usage of off and from" thread, I think it's evident that this thread is pure trollery and should be deleted.
Leo   Wed May 31, 2006 8:04 am GMT
desirable........might mean arousing sexual desire, so these adjectives Horny said is suitable.
Lazar   Wed May 31, 2006 8:20 am GMT
Call me crazy, but I just didn't get the impression that Horny Laddie and Dripping Wet Bitch were really interested in linguistic inquiry.
Discerning lassie   Wed May 31, 2006 8:21 am GMT
Mature, intelligent, literate work for me, which would obvious exclude "Horny laddie" from consideration.
Uriel   Wed May 31, 2006 9:12 am GMT
Hot, gorgeous, built, cute ... Naughty is good, but down & dirty is even better --I can't say I'd go for "milky-skinned" -- give me that toasty caramel Mexican-American skin any day, and you can have those pallid cavedwellers to yourself!

Never heard of handsome men having a higher mortality rate than their homelier brethren, Brennus.
Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 1:10 pm GMT
Lazar:
"Call me crazy, but I just didn't get the impression that Horny Laddie and Dripping Wet Bitch were really interested in linguistic inquiry."

Are linguists not allowed to be horny? Why do you think I posted this post? Because I am a horny linguist delighting in the hornier aspect of my tongue...
tongue...lol...naughty me...

Seriously, I prefer milky-skinned Britons.
Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 1:29 pm GMT
Uriel:
Concerning the mortality rate of lookers:
Heard of James Dean? The tighter the ass, the sooner comes death!
Yeah, a new proverb! Please alert the OED!
Damian - Briton from EH12   Wed May 31, 2006 1:44 pm GMT
***Seriously, I prefer milky-skinned Britons***

Fresh and unblemished ...give or take a freckle or two.....unaffected by excessive exposure to the harshness of harmful UV rays....(the sun only shines in Scotland when haggis and finnan haddies are in season or when we're playing home at Murrayfield)....fair complexions moisturised naturally by a soft gentle, temperate, unpredictable, irritating but innocuously mild maritime climate.....milky skins tend to be tinged with a wee touch of pinkness which may, just may, deepen to a flush of scarlet depending on circumstances and the Briton concerned.... from shyness (as if)....to embarrassment (as if)...or just plain physical exertion (most likely) resulting from a whole range of activities......

As for DM.....appropriate adjectives depend on taste I reckon.
Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 1:52 pm GMT
Aye, nothing better than a handsome Briton turned scarlet by the fact that he is showing off his pert, milky-skinned arse to me!
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed May 31, 2006 1:54 pm GMT
Forgot to mention one adjective for a not so DM...a LOMBARD......
....Lots Of Money But A Right Dickhead.

Avoid like a dose of gastro enteritis.

Before you get the wrong idea..in the UK a dickhead is what Americans call an asshole....
Guest   Wed May 31, 2006 2:15 pm GMT
Horny laddie:
American males are watermelon-redish. Do you like only milk not watermelon?
Horny laddie   Wed May 31, 2006 6:16 pm GMT
You reffering to rednecks....?
I think I'll stay with milk!
Rick Johnson   Wed May 31, 2006 6:52 pm GMT
<<Before you get the wrong idea..in the UK a dickhead is what Americans call an asshole....>>

I think those Yanks need an anatomy lesson in that case! Isn't "dickhead" an American word anyway? I'm sure I first learn't it from Police Academy movies in the 80s.