correct

Leena   Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:42 am GMT
hello every one
i want you to correct for me some texts i tried to write

When you see a clean pure water flows through a waterfall,you will feel as a power pushes you.It is a beautiful scene that makes you imagine you drink much water.On the contrary,an impure river or pond will add nothing to the feeling of wellbeing,and of course you would not like to drink a stagnant water.Just imagine when your blood flows the same way.If you drink water everyday and follow good eating habits,an oxygen will easily move to every cell in your body.the cells will get immersed and united in water,while toxins can be eliminated out of your body.You will feel good,more happy,and more active in your life.Dont forget to drink much water and only eat fresh healthy foods to keep a clean pure waterfall inside you.

the second one is:
Check your own health
and see if you feel good
if you do..
you have won the most important thing
after a good conscience
we as mortals own
the second bleesing which
money can not buy it

thats it
Uriel   Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:59 am GMT
<<When you see a clean pure water flows through a waterfall,you will feel as a power pushes you.It is a beautiful scene that makes you imagine you drink much water.On the contrary,an impure river or pond will add nothing to the feeling of wellbeing,and of course you would not like to drink a stagnant water.Just imagine when your blood flows the same way.If you drink water everyday and follow good eating habits,an oxygen will easily move to every cell in your body.the cells will get immersed and united in water,while toxins can be eliminated out of your body.You will feel good,more happy,and more active in your life.Dont forget to drink much water and only eat fresh healthy foods to keep a clean pure waterfall inside you. >>

When you see clean, pure water flowing in a waterfall, you feel [as a power pushes you] (???). It is a beautiful scene that makes you imagine yourself drinking water. On the other hand [on the contrary doesn't fit here], an impure river or pond will add nothing to the feeling of wellbeing,and of course you would not like to drink stagnant water.Just imagine that [not when] your blood flows the same way. If you drink water everyday and follow good eating habits, oxygen will move easily to every cell in your body. The cells will be immersed and [united] (???) in water, while toxins will be eliminated from your body.You will feel good, happier, and more active in your life. Remember to drink lots of water and only eat fresh healthy foods to keep a clean, pure waterfall inside you.
Leena   Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:18 am GMT
Uriel
thank you very much
Elina   Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:26 pm GMT
what dose this phrase mean ( be caught in the cross fire ) and when I shall use it
Tyrone   Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:29 pm GMT
Elina,

"To be caught in the crossfire" means to be in the middle of an argument or actual fight. It literally comes from the image of being trapped between to people shooting at each other.

First Example:
"James felt caught in the crossfire as both his roommates were arguing when he walked into the room."

Second Example:
"Seargeant Briggs ordered his men to charge the enemy lines, even though he knew someone would get caught in the crossfire."
Leena   Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:49 am GMT
I have some questions related to those corrections in the first text
Why did we put a comma between the two adjectives in pure and clean?

Why didnt we delete the A article before waterfall although both water and waterfall are uncountable materials?

Why on the other hand and not on the contrary,i mean what is the difference?

why from and not out of?
sorry for that.