Adding 3000 words to SM for a quick breakthrough

sAM   Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:04 pm GMT
Hello,
I decided to add an entire collection of 3000 words related to GRE into my SM collection.

Creation:
I will place a situation where I will be using the word in the question field. I will then insert in the answer field a sentence containing the concerned word.

Use:
For each item, I will, first, mentally recreate the situation, second, write down the word, third, press the answer button and read carefully the sentence.

Explanation:
The best way to remember a word is through context, creating infinite list of words will not yield to anything. By imaging a situation in which you would use the word then bringing it forth, it will be easier to remember it if face with similar situations.
The sentence in the answer field will be like an anchor that will make the process of remembering words easier.

Here's an example:

Q:
to confuse someone so they cannot think properly

A:
All that drink has addled his brains!

Ok, first I will see, feel, imagine that person, so confused that she cannot think, into my head, I will for instance remember a situation in which this feeling occured to me, or even recreate it. Afterwards, I try to remember the word, and thanks to the sentence answer, this is much easier.

What do you think of this system? Is it a wise decision or would it be better to progressively (->Slowly) add vocabulary through reading?
Regards,