Hey who finds french pronouns (en,y) difficult?

de guzman   Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:05 am GMT
i found them extremely difficult when taking french and still now
fab   Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:29 pm GMT
A lot of spanish speakers told me that. these pronouns, wich exist in French, Italian (and Catalan too I think) are very important, but doesn't exist in spanish or english.
Guest   Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:13 pm GMT
Hey who finds french pronouns (en,y) difficult

every people on earth, believe me, because French is nasal, and is very hard to pronounce it corectly.
Guest   Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:27 pm GMT
I think they are easy. French pronounciation is quite easy overall.

Also fab and Guest, please learn to check your English before you post, it is literally full of mistakes.
fab   Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:05 am GMT
"every people on earth, believe me, because French is nasal, and is very hard to pronounce it corectly. "

I don't think the the question was about pronounciation but about "pronoums" in a gramatical way (pronoms in french) that we used in reflective expression such as :

Vas-y, manges-en, donne-lui, mettez-la, etc.

"Also fab and Guest, please learn to check your English before you post, it is literally full of mistakes "

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in english, it is not my language. I forgot a lot since I learned it at school. But I would be glad if you correct me, I could learn to speak it better.
todosmentira   Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am GMT
Yes Fab they have equivalents in Catalan, for example:

Fr. Je m'en vais.
Cat M'en vaig.

Fr. Il y a un magasin.
Cat. Hi ha un magatzem.

Fr. Je lui ai donné une verre.
Cat. Li vaig donar un got.
Xatufan   Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:28 pm GMT
I learned first Italian and then French. Originally, I didn't understand "ci" and "ne" at all. I first understood them when I was learning French, partly because I had better teachers and methods.