Do you find the words used in this sentence sound good?

Yasnov   Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:33 pm GMT
CONTEXT (This is my translation)

Opec’s future role will not change from what has been declared in the Organization’s statute 45 years ago : Stabilizing oil market and prices for the sake of producers, consumers and investors’ interests. The world has felt the importance of Opec’s role. However, the world, particularly the consumers and investors, need to give their contributions in order to achieve stability and EQUILIBRIUM of world’s energy. Therefore, the attempts at fostering understanding among such various players through CONTINOUS communication and dialogue ON THE BASIS OF transparency spirit are really needed. The response to the recent dialogue PIONEERED BY OPEC WITH various parties has increased optimism for the fostering of a better communication between the consumers and producers.

Please see the capitalized words above:

1. Is equilibrium an appropriate word to be put in the context? Does that sound natural?
2. What should I use: 'on the basis' or 'in the framework'?
3. Is there better alternative than 'continous'?
3. Is it better to reword it into: the response to the recent dialogue with various parties, as pioneered by Opec, has increased ...

Thank you in advance for your helps.

Yasnov
Guest   Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:41 pm GMT
No, I think you should start over completely. I just read that passage five times, and it went over my head. (and I'm a native speaker of English). That's the most meaningless passage I've ever read.
Yasnov   Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 pm GMT
Guest, are you kidding me? Which parts confuse you? I think it is clear enough, i only need helps with certain words

Yasnov