How many synonyms for MONEY

Drunkie   Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:18 pm GMT
I am Russian-born, have been using the language all my life, and I've got absolutely no clue what "Havriy", "Ohcha" or "Zcuzca" have to do with money. I've never heard these; I doubt if these are words known to anybody expect Real Deal. In fact, I've never heard half the terms he listed used to refer to money.
Drunkie   Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:30 pm GMT
"forskmak verhon'"? What the hell is that? Real Deal, I'm afraid you're using a variety of Russian known to nobody else.
Candy   Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:30 pm GMT
Real Deal -
Do go away like a good little boy.

<<IF it were typed in russian i would in an instant say who the THE you are. >>

Really, really not an English sentence, sweetie.
Gjones2   Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:11 pm GMT
>In Russian we have many word for me... imbecile, a**hole, douche bag, twit... [Real Deal]

"Non è un sì bello in tante altre persone:
natura il fece, e poi roppe la stampa." [Ariosto, Orlando Furioso]
http://www.liberliber.it/biblioteca/a/ariosto/orlando_furioso/html/orl10.htm

Very rough translation:

"Such honors from others withhold,
Nature made him and then broke the mold."
Real Deal   Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:04 pm GMT
You Drunkie don't respect logic. You say the people like me wouldn't tie two words together once being confronted on the street as if unlike yourself. I offered you to listen to me tie these words. I thought since you have courage enough to call me brave only in the net guy you are not that like myself and could repeat it to my face ( ear ) and now you surrender.
Well the phrase "I will definitely proceed drinking vodka after work" of your explains it all.

ohh russian vodka? good!
You tell me american in what power?
In money really? There's a brother says that in money. You have lots of money and what?
I think that the power in truth. Who is having power those is stronger! Here you have scammed
someone money gained and what did it make you stronger? No, it hadn't, because there's no truth behind you and the one you have scammed having a truth so it means he's stronger.
Real Deal   Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:10 pm GMT
Danila Bogrov rules lol. BTW he doesn't speak feniya but a simple "bespredel'shik" if viewed by narrow minded people like drunkie yet the chatacter he plays in the movie titiled BRAT ( brother ) is a national hero. The simple guy "vzdruchil" get schooled and owned a modern Al Capone in USA. lol
Real Deal   Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:19 pm GMT
Alasdair   Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:39 pm GMT
I agree With the guy who likes Russia, SO THERE!
i like Russian....   Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:59 am GMT
i had a teacher who told me -if my memory still in shape- these two words, i'm not sure if the spelling is correcet:

moula or mola

washingtons

btw, no one ever dare to talk badly about russia because i like russian girls so much !!

seen
Guest   Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:31 am GMT
Yes, I often use the word moola!