?Porque?

Pablito   Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:36 pm GMT
Podemos me decir que estan los americanos de los estados unidos y que esta su cultura, por favor. Y porque no gustan los frances, por ejemplo "freedom fries" instead of frecnh fries.

Los estados unidos no gustan los latinos, especialmente los franès y los españoles, porque.

gracias a todos
Pablito   Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:38 pm GMT
franès = francès.
Jo   Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:42 pm GMT
Pablito: que español es este?
French   Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:41 pm GMT
Por que son racistas.

Es así de fácil, los Anglo- Sajones son las personas más racistas que existen, basta ver la historia para ver innumerables ejemplos.

He dicho
Gjones2   Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:09 am GMT
This continual stereotyping of "Anglo- Sajones" merely serves to undermine the position of the persons who resort to it.
Gjones2   Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:14 am GMT
>"Uriel, Los yankees estan los americanos de los etados unidos. Pobrecito!" [Siciliano Gianfranco de F]

>Podemos me decir que estan los americanos de los estados unidos y que esta su cultura, por favor. [Pablito]

The way the verb 'estar' is used in those sentences leads me to believe that Siciliano Gianfranco de F and Pablito may be the same person. (Maybe these threads aren't a total waste of time. We can use them to analyze uses and misuses of language.)
Gjone2!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:01 pm GMT
The wau the verb "estar" is used is because i am from "Fernando Poo" in Africa!!! It is not a misused, but i see why you los americanos are los bastardos del mundo!
Mitch   Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:31 pm GMT
Serious question for Latinos: Even though it is always taken for granted that the Anglos are the most guilty of racism, what about the media in the Hispanic world? It amazes me to watch television from Latin America, and to see wave after wave of news announcers, actors, and show hosts with the whitest skin and bluest eyes (and often non-Spanish surnames). Even in countries where the majority are Indian or mestizo or black, the TV shows (and commercials) look white! It looks like the media goes out of its way to do this--while Hispanic news anchors and actors in the allegedly racist U.S. are often non-white.

Is this what the public wants (or expects), and the media perpetuates racism? Or is it just a case of the privileged (whites) ending up with these opportunities?
Trawick   Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:32 pm GMT
Umm, French,

Hay muchos Americanos que hablan Español. Si necessitas escribir algo estupido sobre las "racistas" estadounidenses, Español probablemente no es la mejor idioma para eso.

Dumbass.