Accent Sample - guess where my accent is from

__ne   Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:22 pm GMT
Well whether "The linguistic " visited your website or not but I tried doing that the first day I read your post (9 Sept) but was not able to see since I would be redirected or something....
My guess about South America was a total wild guess... Actually I fugured out few signatures in sound which are typical of non-americans or non-brits... so I guess I tried to hit da target all in dark... well I guess I was sort of lucky...

Well I guess "The linguistic " is the winner any ways.... :-))

to tell you the fact for me this was really tough riddle.......
__ne   Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:31 pm GMT
Well I forgot to tell something more... actually the audio track had a name in it's property... something like 'Cecilia'... I am not sure... I allmost forgot.... I once thought that's the real clue... immediately googled on you... but of no such good use... but concously or unconsously I did took that clue of 'Cecilia' and tried to guess.... Oh! Yeha I remember searching for pedigree info on your(I may be wrong... that might not be your name anyways) second name(Sir).... I was kind of in jiffy... so I couldnot search all of it... and soon I gave up to make a straight wild guess.......
Huh so thats the inside story.....
So going by my story you should give the credit to "The linguistic " .....
any ways nice gussing...... ;-))
__ne   Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:40 pm GMT
concously or unconsously == consciously or unconsciously

Oh! sorry for the errors... this is becoming a correcting post....
__ne   Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:49 pm GMT
Well I figured out from you last post that you (Sunshine) are quite proud or may be concerned of your accent... no rather more than concerned you are proud... I mean you relish it... enjoy it may be... well I don't understand... why does it bothers you so much anyways......
bob   Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:59 pm GMT
Kosovo
Presley.   Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:36 am GMT
No puedo lo escuchar!!