Sample interview

YoYo   Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:44 pm GMT
I have to take an interview in English for a schorlarship. How should I prepare for that? I am not used to speaking in English. So I have to prepare many things including greeting. Is there any website that show sample interviews? I would like to listen to and practise with that samples.

Thank you in advance.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Maxine   Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am GMT
Well~Few weeks ago,I just had the same experience as you,and I was very lucky to get the schorlarship finally. As far as I am concered,I prepared some special words to introduce myself,including my interest,my ability,and all my part-time job.Therefore,the most important thing is you have to prepapre a wonderful introduction to impress the persons.Secondly,whether you would be nervous or not,you sould always be very confident ,but not be arrogant.At last,there is a website to provide you.Although it is about job interview,I Hope it is useful for you. http://job.englishinterview.com/

Guest   Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:37 am GMT
Thank you for your reply.

How should I greet them when I enter the room?
And after interview, what should I say them?
YUKI VN   Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:54 am GMT
I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH TO GROW UP MYSELF. MY THE ESSENTIAL POINT IS MY LISTENING AND WRITING SKILL NOT GOOD. I NEED YOUR HELP. AND I WISH GET A CHOLARSHIP ABOUT ENGLISH FIELD.