pls give me a better english presentation for the following

thekkoot   Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:07 am GMT
I am an Engineering graduate (minor subject as Computing) and doing my bachelors degree in education (major as computer science). Having more than 5 years of teaching experience in I.T., maths and science at a variety of academic levels ( primary, secondary and college) and have supported students of various nationalities including U.A.E nationals. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
Guest   Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:05 pm GMT
I am an engineering graduate (with minor in computing), now pursuing a bachelors degree in education, with major in computer science. Have more than 5 years of teaching experience in I.T., math, and science at the primary, secondary, and college level. Have supported students of various nationalities, including U.A.E nationals. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
Guest   Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:09 pm GMT
I am an engineering graduate (with a minor in computing), now pursuing a bachelors degree in education, with a major in computer science.