What about the Chef from Hell's Kitchen?

Rolls   Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:47 pm GMT
I would speak in his tone, without the cursing language, Kensington, yes I would not want to offend those ladies.
Gordon Ramsey   Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:48 pm GMT
Damian, even though I am getting Anti-Fri - Anti - Ramesey speak vibes from you, I would let you come to my restarant sharpish anyday mate for free.
Cellgirl   Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:56 pm GMT
Gotta say Mr. Ramsey i find you quite entertaining. I would not be able to stand your heat though, not passionate about food enough or have a thick enough skin.

How did you acquire that passion you have for food and the service of it? (soooo wish i will be able to go to one of your retaurant once in my life.)
Sweet Madam   Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:39 pm GMT
I for one am one lady that is not offended by this very talented chef's language. Until Hell's Kitchen and Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares I didn't think anyone could use the F word more than my husband! My husband has been outmatched! He doesn't care for reality shows but I played a bit of Hell's Kitchen for him and he loved Chef Ramsey. Until last week I wasn't even aware of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares therefore, unfortunately, I missed all but the last two shows...bummer. I can't wait to catch them on the re-runs.

Yes, Chef, I agree your language and treatment of others seem rather cruel at times, however it DOES get their attention and you surely know what you're doing and why you do it. Bobby, my husband, at times is much like you in actions and words and he's the kindest, most sensitive man I know. So more power to you Darlin'...keep it up!
Damian in Edinburgh   Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:55 pm GMT
In the kitchen Ramsey can do over 300 things with the humble tomato, just for starters! :-)
Gordon Ramsey's shrink   Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 pm GMT
He behaves the way he does because his dad used to bugger him!