answer me

leena   Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:58 am GMT
is the senrence
(get back some memory from childhood ) correct?
Robin   Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:19 am GMT
No, I do not think so.

For a start you have not spelt 'sentence' correctly.

<<get back some memory from childhood >>

People remember childhood memories.

People recall childhood memories.

'recollect'

A childhood memory may suddenly appear.

But what people do not do, is search for memories in a trash can, in the hope that they can get them back.
leena   Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:26 am GMT
so Robin the result is
recall a childhood memory?
Robin's assistant!   Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:31 pm GMT
Sure. absolutely. ..leena
Leena   Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:57 am GMT
thanks robin i appreciate ur great efforts here in this forum (Mashaalah)-<its an Islamic phrase said to prevent u from the evil eye lol.
Leena   Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:04 am GMT
what about this sentence:
(I have been writing books on calmness) is it right?
Leena   Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:26 am GMT
this sentence
(I have started taking notes) or (I have started note-taking) or what?
Uriel   Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:30 am GMT
All of those are correct. Although "calmness" usually goes by the name of "tranquility".
Leena   Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:43 am GMT
thanks Uriel
really cant forget your efforts.
Robin   Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:01 am GMT
thanks robin i appreciate ur great efforts here in this forum (Mashaalah)-<its an Islamic phrase said to prevent u from the evil eye lol.

Dear Leena

I appreciate your comments. I read them after being flashed by the evil eye. I was doing 75 mph by some roadworks that had a sign reducing the speed to 50 mph. From past experience, I knew that I could sail past at 75 mph, as these machines are normally set to record speeds above 80 mph. But not this time. There was a double flash.

Sometimes they do not have any film in.

There was one person caught by the evil eye doing 156 mph. To be caught you have to be caught in a double flash. If he had been doing 157mph, as intended, he would have been too fast for the double flash, and would only have been caught by a single flash.

BMW M Series.

From a very well known criminal family involved in drug dealing.

Do you have the 'evil eye' where you live? We call it the 'Speed Camera' and it is a common sight on dual carriageways.
Leena   Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:36 am GMT
Robin
the evil eye is everywhere. but why don't you ask the responsibles for the roads to break and mash these kinds of cameras as long as they catch you with these evil flashes?
Robin...r u ok? this is the most important thing now,your precious health, particularily your mind..coz we really need it.
Leena   Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 am GMT
hi guys
is it right to say( lift your face up to the sun)? i think its not correct but i wanna make sure.
Leena   Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:47 am GMT
is it righr to say.(You'll be astonished by a feeling of great happiness as the lilies blossom out)?
Leena   Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 am GMT
wat abt this sentence.(imagine how wonderful feeling you can get after finishing a hard job) plz guys tellme where r u? Robin...............
Guest   Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:12 pm GMT
>> magine how wonderful feeling you can get after finishing a hard job <<
Image how wonderful you feel after finishing a hard job.

>> lift your face up to the sun) <<

Certainly is understandable.

>> You'll be astonished by a feeling of great happiness as the lilies blossom out <<

Sounds like Data (from Star Trek)'s poetry.