Which English accent is the most popular today?

Peter   Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:29 am GMT
I love scotish accent.
lollygager funmiester   Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:44 pm GMT
fjkldsfjklskafjlas Yo.
Inside Man   Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:02 am GMT
Is there anyone on trhis forum who is out to kill Miss Lloyd?

Please leave your First name, last name and your age and reply to thisa message as soon as you can
surfer_dude   Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:20 am GMT
In call centers off shored abroad, they teach the would-be agents American Neutral Accent. It may be best to adopt this type of accent. :D
zoe fae edinburgh   Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 pm GMT
its no right haein a debate aboot the american and british accent and which one is the best cause american accents are different like people fae texas dinni sound like people fae new york and the british hae different accents i dinni hae a british accent because im no british im scottish i dinni want people thinking i sound like the english so i have a scottish accent which has been voted the most loved accent in the world!!! and the americans think they hae a loud accent spend a week in scotland then say who has the loudest accent
Guest   Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:33 pm GMT
Why does the Queen speak so different than the rest of British subjects? Do other people have that English accent appart from that lady? I think that her English is really lovely. It's a pity that it's extremely rare.
Guest   Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 pm GMT
<<I think that her English is really lovely. It's a pity that it's extremely rare.>>

The juke paced abite the hice in tweed trisers and bleck het.
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:29 pm GMT
What makes you think that there are no other people who are - as you put it - her British subjects in the UK who do not speak similarly to the Queen? She is by no means unique in any way when it comes to accent or manner of speaking. I can think of people who sound a whole lot more "posh" and affected than doe our dear old wee Queen. May God save her and pour even more of His choicest gifts in store upon her crowned head. :-)