Teaching ESL

James   Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:18 pm GMT
I love this site and the ideas presented. I agree with everything and use the methods to learn other languages. Its so stress free!
However, I am an ESL teacher in South Korea so I have to teach about 20 students at a time. Its my job!
So how I can use the ideas in the site for my lessons. I know that group lessons are not so effective for learning English and I want to teach the students the ideas from here. Is it possible to incorparate Anitmoon methods into a regular ESL class? Any suggestions? Thank you.
Ai-jin   Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:24 pm GMT
Would you like to tell me some websites that contain Japanese lessons? and please show me the way to learn Japanese quickly?
Jim   Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:42 pm GMT
Interesting question. How old are your students? Are they willing participants or do you teach at a secondary school?
Guest   Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:53 pm GMT
I am sure that using the same method as antimoon suggest for English would be perfectly suitable for any other language.

My students are pre-med. 18-20 year olds. About 20 per class!
Muhammad Shahid   Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:33 pm GMT
Hello, I love teaching. Can anybody guide me about teaching profession?
I have a good english speaking power and can communicate people and understand english. But I'm not profient in written english,definitely do some grammatical mistakes. Whatever the text I wrote or typed is correct or not you may judge it. Tell me,what to do? And where to take start teaching English. I have conducted spoken English classes in cambridge system.So I have little bit experience but would like to jump into the English Litrature and Language Classes. So can you tell me will I be able to conduct above mentioned classes.
Hoping to receive the easiest and earliest reply in detail.
Best regards.