German is the Most Recommended Language in U.S. Universities

j-p.a   Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:51 pm GMT
Why was my message deleted from this thread? It was posted between Franc and jjjjjjj.
Libelle Reiher   Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:20 am GMT
J-P A.,

I don't know, but it seems someone has a real bias against German and Russian things since they deleted my posts, too.

Curiously, they leave the ones that aren't really mine up there to make me look bad....

C'est la vie, je suppose....

Libelle
Franco   Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:45 am GMT
Libelle go away from this site, you are annoying and can't see the truth that's right in front of you.
Guest   Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:14 am GMT
------------------------------
In Europe:

1. English
2. German
3. French
4. Italian
5. Spanish

------------------------------
In America:

1. English
2. Spanish
3. Portuguese
4. French
5. Italian

-------------------------------
In Asia:

1. English
2. Chinese
3. Japanese
4. German
5. French

--------------------------------
In Middle East:

1. Arabic
2. Farsi
3. English

--------------------------------
In Africa:

1. French
2. English
3. Portuguese
4. Spanish
5. Italian

-------------------------------
ZhongGuoRen   Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:12 am GMT
Above post was written by me......
Libelle à Franco   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:03 am GMT
Franco,

T'es dingue et aussi tu peux lecher les culs des tes amigos, connard. Franchement, tu es vraiment un salaud sans intelligence
Libelle à Pete   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:04 am GMT
Pete,

So sorry -- I just couldn't resist that one! The urge to fight back was just too strong! ha ha ;)

Libelle
Eric   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:10 am GMT
Libelle ! Tu n'es pas très gentille quand même ! ;-)
Libelle Reiher   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:14 am GMT
Salut Eric,

Ah bon? Ha ha -- ce con est is very harassing, rude, and ethnocentric/nationalistic and he deserves to be told off, as we say in English! I am polite to polite people; c'est tout. :)

Mais merci pour ton observation quand même.... ;)

Libelle

P.S. My ex-boyfriend (a professor, believe it or not) from France taught me these mots forts! To him I shall be eternally grateful for situations such as these... ;)
Libelle à Eric   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:16 am GMT
By the way, it would be MUCH harder for me to say these things in English, my native language! Did you ever notice it is so much easier to be assertive, shall we say, in a language not your own? ;)
Eric   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:25 am GMT
"My ex-boyfriend (a professor, believe it or not) from France taught me these mots forts!"

Pas au court d'une dispute j'espère ? :-)))))
Franco   Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:22 am GMT
Haha if you hassle someone in a language they don't understand it means nothing. I thought you would know that Libelle, because you are an academic and you have a degree. You should know that.

Just like if someone teaches you a swear word in another language, it still means nothing to you, just a sound.

So you are a foolish person.