Gotten

Geoffrey   Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:49 pm GMT
Thank you. This has been most enlightening.

I have another question but this is probably the wrong forum for it. I will ask it anyway because there seems to be a few Americans contributing to this forum who will know the answer.

I watched a show called "The Daily Show" last night for the first time and I would like to know if the host is a Democrat supporter or does he simply attack whoever is in Government?.

Also, does anyone in America care if us Brits sneak out of Iraq while you are putting more people in there?.

I have another question but this is probably the wrong forum for it. I will ask it anyway because there seems to be a few Americans contributing to this forum who will know the answer.

I watched a show called "The Daily Show" last night for the first time and I would like to know if the host is a Democrat supporter or does he simply attack whoever is in Government?.

Also, does anyone in America care if us Brits sneak out of Iraq while you are putting more people in there?.

Skippy   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:17 am GMT
"The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart is a bit more liberal (which in America means he's more of a Democrat) but he tends to make fun of whomever is in office. I'm typically more conservative (American for, basically, agreeing more with the Republicans) but I think Stewart's hilarious.

Also, with regard to the Brits "sneaking out," we've gotten used to the liberals calling our attack "unilateral," (despite the support from, in addition to the UK, Romania, South Korea, Poland, Australia, Denmark, Georgia, etc...just type in "multinational force in Iraq in wikipedia.org) so... Ya'll can leave if you want... We understand. No hard feelings.
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:31 am GMT
Skippy, I hate your arse. Iran is next on your agenda. How many innocent people will die with your hands. Go and have a shit on your shiity president. God Bless the world!
Skippy   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:18 am GMT
Eloquent in its brevity...
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:27 am GMT
Indeed. God bless the non-American world!
01EA   Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 pm GMT
"The non-American world"

What shabby, impoverished, authoritarian hell-hole would that be?

North Korea?

Iran?

Venezuela?

No thanks.
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:25 pm GMT
<<What shabby, impoverished, authoritarian hell-hole would that be? >>

Atleast they have not dropped an atomic bomb on another country yet!
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:43 pm GMT
>> Atleast they have not dropped an atomic bomb on another country yet! <<

That's because they're too poor to drop a *sandwich* on another country!
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:09 pm GMT
<<That's because they're too poor to drop a *sandwich* on another country!>>

Hence Bush's blabbering over Iran's atomic programme is nothing but an act of aggression! You think, you are so smart!
Skippy   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:29 pm GMT
There's no point in arguing with a European about Bush. They typically don't know what they're talking about, and just spout off slogans and catch phrases that we in the U.S. are so desensitized to from the likes of Cindy Sheehan and Noam Chomsky.
Guest   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:39 pm GMT
Skippy.

You are another ignorant piece of shit. There is more to life than killing innocent people and capturing oil resources. For the record, I am an American who lives abroad. I dont give a whip to Europeans. Go back to your Texas ranch and suck milk from your gfs .......
Victoria   Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:17 pm GMT
Ooh Skippy you have ranch? or this the guest joke?