how to apply foe a job?

leena   Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:44 am GMT
hi guys
i want you to give me some conversations about applying for a job on the telephone..thanx
Franco   Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:25 am GMT
Here's an example, I hope it helps:

- Hello Martha speaking, how may I help you?
- Good morning, I'd like to apply for a job.
- Is that so?
- Yes
- And what can you offer our company?
- A great many things.
- Well, it sounds like you are the ideal candidate, therefore I am pleased to announce that you are now our employee. How does it feel?
- I feel like a new man.
- You are a new man. A job with us will change your life.
- Thank you Martha, thank you.
- You're welcome.
- I have been alone for my whole life, and now you have given me hope. A small hope, but a hope none the less. You saw something in me, when everyone else simply saw me as nothing. I am happy that you saw me. I will serve you forever, and protect you with my life. My gratitude is a well, a well so deep if you were to release a stone at the mouth the sound of it striking the bottom would never reach your ears. Now, before I break into tears, let me kiss your hand, or at least envisage such to myself.
- Right dude, you are an overemotional swine, go castrate yourself. We don't want your arse in here.
- You... you... how could you? How could you? Alas, even if I wanted it to be true, it's no use. It's impossible. I cannot live in this world anylonger. Goodbye.
- Goodbye.
Guest   Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:04 am GMT
Haha, nice funny dialogue.. it is true that people have become heartless and emotionsleswho are only driven by money and personal motivies. The world has really become a depressive place to live on.
leena   Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:52 am GMT
the beginning of the dialouge is a bit reasonable but the rest seems imaginative .thanx franco