Glossolalia (tongues)

Franco   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:36 am GMT
How can I learn to speak in tongues? Please inform me of the basic syntax, vocabulary and sentence structures.

Someone told me there is no structure, but then how do those beings inside of chapels understand so purley one anothers' souls? I cannot comprehend that there be no structure, because then they wouldnt be able to understand eachother so much, and there would be no look of utter ecstasy streaming across their faces as they listened to the people speak Glossolalia. I am utterly stumped! What is the structure of this language! I don't believe that they are communicating through telepathy or divine neuroconnection so there must be structure!
Protestant   Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:33 am GMT
Glossolalis? only if you have the holy spirit like Bush who is speaking to god
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm GMT
Franco, you could probably speak in tongues very easily. It is said that some people who speak in tongues are demonically posessed.
student   Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm GMT
Franco, are you a schizophrenic? Sometimes you talk like one.
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 pm GMT
If franco and real Alba had babies (real-Alba said she wants to have ten of them), they would look like the chimp on Tarzan of the Apes.
real_Alba   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:29 pm GMT
hahahahhaa a.p.a.m. where are you from? lol and wtf is your problem?
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:40 pm GMT
Where am I from? I'm from a far more prosperous country than loser Albania. My parents and ancestors are from a far more prosperous country than loser Albania. In fact, real_Alba, the natives from the Amazon jungle come from a far more prosperous country than loser Albania. How do you like them apples Mrs. Enver Hoxha?
real_Alba   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:54 pm GMT
hahaha whatever dude "Haters make me famous" lmao natives from the Amazon thats ok I like the Amazon, i always wanted to visit Brazil anyway :-)
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:06 pm GMT
Maybe you should go there. And hopefully you'll remain.
Franco   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:50 am GMT
Please refrain from your utterly disresputable commentaries!

This thread is destined to the discussion of Glossolalia, and I have recieved few enlightening explications so far.

As for demonic possesion, well that sounds far-fetched to me. As far as I'm aware the native speakers of Glossolalia whom I saw were of the Christian faith, and thus I doubt they would be kowtowing to the demon! That would be contradictory!

And Schitzophrenic? No I'm not, why would I be so?
student   Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:15 pm GMT
Franco,
It's some of the content of your messages. It strikes me as reminiscent of how a person with schizophrenia might think, which is noticeably different to other people. This topic in particular gave me that impression, especially when you started talking about "divine neuroconnectional" communication. Of course it should not be taken as either an insult or compliment, simply an observation.

How many languages can you speak? I'm thinking about learning a second language, but haven't quite decided which one to go for.

I can't see the attraction of giving your soul to the Devil. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me on the subject?
Franco   Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:22 am GMT
Well, I have training in the science of the mind, and I must make a statement to rebuttal your silly hypothesis.

I don't have schozophrenia. You may be confusing one or more of several factors with what you regard schizophrenic behaviour.

You could be mistaking my defecient English as a symptom of mental atrophy.

You may also be not used to speaking with people of such quality judgement and understanding of the truth of this world which lies behind to veil of deciet. You are used to the mindless banter of common folk, who succumb to the first notion of what can comfort them, and accept this as the truth. I on the other hand, speak in an enlightened way, and thus perhaps it is that you are mistaken with my clarity and imparciality to the issues raised in this forum.

As for the number of languages I speak, well the number is not easily judged for mortals, because I speak them on different degrees of ability, but I being so full of wisdom can tell you that that number is greater than 3 but less than 5. So make an educated guess, I'm sure it wont cost you too many calories.

As for the Devil. Well, it is a persoanl choice. I can't make it for you. The devil shall approach each mortal in a way suited to that mortal. The devil will observe your tendencies for time spans of up to 6 months, and compile a detailed statistical analysis of your behaviour. It then sends this information to an quantitive analysis team to make predictions and thus develop the most efficacious plan of action. Then the devil will carry out that plan in an attempt to persuade you to succumb to his tomfoolery. You may turn, you may not. I turned because of my personal circumstances, and the fact that I knew that all humans are base, corrupted by society, like it or not, and thus it is senseless to remain running from the truth of mankind - that is the truth of maliciousness and intolerable suffering.

I hope you have recieved a quality dose of enlightenment.
Pete   Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:10 pm GMT
What a load of rubbish...

Pete from Peru
Franco   Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 am GMT
Stop talking about yourself so harshly! I'm sure you're not such a bad person.

ha ha ha , pardon! It was a wisecrack, ha ha ha!