COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

Jijia   Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:38 pm GMT
Could you please help me to correct the statement just as below?
It is very important to me.
However, thank you indeed in advance.

Our fireworks are warmed welcome in the festivals, especially, the birthday party, anniversary and celebration, ect.
We have paid a lot of attention to our products during the manufacture: our products adopt filler that are various kinds of shapes of the colored bars with the sound technique. And the power is compressed gas. It is a new environmental product without powder, explosion, contaminations and it is for the happiness' exclusive use.
Easy operations with safety, the shoot height is from 3 meters to 30 meters.
Guest   Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:45 pm GMT
I'm not sure I understand everything, but here's my shot at rephrasing:

Our fireworks are welcomed warmly at celebrations: birthday parties, anniversaries, celebrations, etc. We pay close attention to the manufacturing of our products. They use a filler made of colored bars using (sound technique). They are powered by compressed gas, a new environmental product that creates no powder, explosions, or contaminations. (It is a joy to use.) It is easy and safe to use, and fires from 3 meters to 30 meters in the air.

The parts in parentheses () are the ones that I'm not entirely sure about. Anyone else care to have a go?
Josh Lalonde   Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:05 pm GMT
Sorry, that Guest was me.
Jijia   Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:38 am GMT
Special thanks to Guest and Josh Lalonde but, here statement in the brackets are:
1, They use a filler made of colord bars with the advanced technologies (sound technologies).
2, It is a joy to use with easy and safe operations.
3, (the shoot height is from 3 meters to 30 meters). This statement I mean: the colored bars will be ejected from the pipe (this is the fireworks from my company and, here I mean, the height of the colored bars is, the lowest, 3 m and the highest, 30). According to the demands of the clients, we can make different products for them.

Could you please try it again.
Many thanks.